Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just think it is funny that Rob always wants to have sex after having chili. Um.... I'm not letting that burning penis near me, thank you. And it is actually pretty funny.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
      I'm not letting that burning penis near me, thank you.
      Always a good policy.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Love the pics Rob.... Step by Step and everything...
        "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
        "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

I just wish I would have cleaned our stovetop a bit. It looks like I make heroin on it. haha
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Really want to try out that recipe. Oh, and the ribs too.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Don't worry about it Rob, it looks fine. Besides, you wouldn't even want to see how I live.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

My Salmon Recipe:

In a bowl, add and mix the following:
                - 1 part dijon mustard
                - 1 part honey
                - 1 part melted butter

Thoroughly coat your salmon filets (tops and sides) with the honey mustard mixture.
                Cover the fish with bread crumbs (store bought works fine).
                Cover the breadcrumbed fish with crushed walnuts.
                Add a sprig of dill on top of each filet.

Bake at 350 degrees for around 18 minutes or so.

Enjoy!

I've converted salmon haters with this recipe.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Yum! That sounds tasty!
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I'll add that I've used that same recipe on almost every variety of salmon and it works perfectly. It tastes particularly awesome on Red salmon, though.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Neopolitan Beef Pie

1 1/2 lb. ground beef
                      1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
                      1/4 c. chopped parsley
                      1/2 tsp. salt
                      1/4 tsp. pepper
                      2 pkg. refrigerator crescent rolls
                      3 eggs
                      3/4 c. parmesan cheese
                      1 medium onion, thinly sliced
                      6 slices mild cheese (Velveeta)
                      1 tbsp. water

Brown beef, drain. Remove from heat, stir in tomato sauce, parsley, salt & pepper. Set aside. Use 1 pkg. rolls to form bottom crust in large pie pan. Combine 2 eggs and 1 egg white (reserve yolk) with parmesan cheese. Spread 1/2 over dough. Top with beef mixture. Place onion slices and cheese slices over beef. Spread remaining egg mixture over cheese. Mix reserved egg yolk with water. Brush pastry edge & place crust made from other pkg. of rolls over top. Seal & cut steam vents. Brush with remaining yolk mixture & bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.

(Can be frozen)

Comment

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                        I'll add that I've used that same recipe on almost every variety of salmon and it works perfectly. It tastes particularly awesome on Red salmon, though.
                        Thanks, gonna try that this weekend! I usually just bake, blacken, or poach mine in white wine with dill.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                          Thanks, gonna try that this weekend! I usually just bake, blacken, or poach mine in white wine with dill.
                          How was it? Also, what kind of salmon did you use?

Comment

Ain't done shit with it! Going to try it later on this week, I swear!
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Easy red sauce for drunks:

• 2 bottles of Prego (or your favorite plain red sauce) traditional
                              • 1 lb of hot susauge
                              • 1 box of sliced (or whole and then you'd slice them) mushrooms
                              • half of a white onion
                              • 1 shallot
                              • red wine
                              • minced garlic
                              • 1 can of diced tomatoes
                              • seasoning (basil, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, whatever you want)

Get a decent sized pot and pour 1 bottle of redsauce in. Then open and drain the tomatoes and pour those bitches in. Then pour the other bottle on top. Brown your sausage in a skillet. Add some minced garlic about half way through along with some red pepper flakes. Once done, transfer sausage in to the pot with the sauce, keep any fat that may be left in the pan. Dice up your half of an onion and cook it in the fat from the sausage. About half way through (you want it to be translucent) add the diced shallot (the shallot will burn if you add it too soon). Once both the onion and shallot are cooked down (but not caramalized and not crunchy still) add to the pot.

Toss your mushrooms right back in to the pan, add a touch of olive oil and and some butter. Season with salt and pepper and cook until they are ready to go. Usually only a few mins. Taste them and cook them until you dig on them. Once done, add to the pot. Add some red wine to the pot (use as much as you'd like. I use a few splashes for color) Add basil, some salt and any other spices and fold the ingredients in. Then bring to a boil and let simmer until you want to eat it. Stir it everyonce in awhile. We cooked our sauce and let it simmer for about 2 hours last night until we were hungry.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Supposed to make chicken parmesan Friday night. Anyone got a recipe to try?

Comment

Working...
                                X