• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YES PLEASE INDEED!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Don't you mean,

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      Oh my me.
      ?
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Talk about ultimate Wikus cosplay.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• WANT!!!

Mattel "Ladies of the 80s" dolls:

Debbie Harry

Joan Jett

Cyndi Lauper

If I had the space in this teensy little apartment, I'd get those in a heartbeat.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Those are pretty great actually.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want the Lauper one.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• As it is, I have a box of dolls packed away that I can't display because I don't have that kind of room. I only have three really special dolls out:

A really collectible 1940's style pin-up/movie star doll called "Gene"
                A vintage Barbie - it's actually Barbie's "mod hippie chick" friend named P.J., and she was my favorite doll when I was a kid. This was one I found on ebay, complete with the full outfit.
                A doll called "Dawn" - she was about 2/3rds the size of Barbie, and she was a popular fashion doll that gave Barbie a serious run for her money in the early 70s. This is one that I got NRFB this past summer at one of the big antique flea markets up in Lancaster, PA when George and I went there for the weekend. Needless to say, she's not coming out of the box, either!
                And those are my only three, which sucks.

The ones that are packed away are:

A great "Wonder Woman" doll by Mattel, also still in the box.
                A gorgeous Franklin Mint Princess Diana doll, which is pretty much the only doll out there where they got her face right - that's the biggest problem with Princess Di dolls - getting her facial features right.
                A reproduction of the original Malibu Barbie doll, which I had as a kid, and they got every single detail perfect on the repro - she's gorgeous, and also NRFB.
                I have a great Marilyn Monroe doll in her "Diamond's Are a Girl's Best Friend" dress.
                A few other reproductions of vintage Barbies - the blonde, brunette and redheaded ponytail ones from 1959. The nice thing is - the brunette, although she's a repro, is dressed in an original vintage ski-suit ensemble I got from ebay.
                A repro of Francie, Barbie's cousin, from the early 1970s.

Other orignal vintage ones I have are mostly 70s celebrity dolls:
                Andy Gibb
                Shaun Cassidy, with his guitar
                Donny and Marie Osmond
                John Travolta
                Farrah Fawcett

All are in their original outfits, and all came from flea markets, in great condition, pre-ebay, so I really got lucky.

And it's a shame, because those are all the ones that are packed away - I just don't have space for them in this apartment.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• YESSSSS

Comment

• FAIL ALERT!!!

Walter Peck has been pushed back to May.

FAIL ALERT IS NOW OVER. YOU MAY RESUME THE GIMP SODOMY.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• If I ever do free hugs again, I'd want to wear this hat
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• http://www.watchesonnet.com/PAM00210.html

Comment

• 5000 for a watch? Damn. It's nice, but... Couldn't do it. Ever. I choose to spend my money on stupid shit like hookers and blow.

Comment

• That's why I buy "homages"... a more pleasant sounding word than "knock-off".

Same watch from a guy I deal with in Hong Kong cost $45, and that is with shipping.

Comment

• That's what I'm talking about!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lima Oscar Lima View Post
                                That's why I buy "homages"... a more pleasant sounding word than "knock-off".

Same watch from a guy I deal with in Hong Kong cost $45, and that is with shipping.
                                Some day I too will be like Stallone and own a real Panerai...in the mean time can you send me the link to "your guy"
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X