3½oz self-raising flour
    2fl oz whole milk
    2 free-range eggs, beaten
    1 tbsp vegetable oil

For the honey sauce:

2fl oz clear honey
    1 orange, juice and zest
    1 orange, sliced

1. For the pancakes, heat half the butter in a small saucepan over a medium heat and add the cranberries. Cook, stirring all the time, until softened, before removing from the heat and setting aside to cool.

2. Whisk together the flour, milk and eggs until thick and smooth. Add the cranberries to the mixture.

3. Melt the remaining butter and the vegetable oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat.

4. Spoon four ladlefuls of the mixture into the frying pan, leaving space between each one.

5. Fry for about two minutes on each side, using a small spatula to flip the pancakes.

6. To make the sauce, heat the honey in a small pan. Add the orange juice and zest and cook until the sauce has reduced to a thick syrup.

7. To serve, pile the pancakes on a plate. Drizzle the sauce over the pancakes and arrange the orange slices on top. Serve with strong coffee and some sort of breakfast meat made from pig.

8. Nom.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      Cranberry Pancakes With Orange-Honey Sauce

For the pancakes:

1oz unsalted butter
      small handful cranberries
      3½oz self-raising flour
      2fl oz whole milk
      2 free-range eggs, beaten
      1 tbsp vegetable oil

For the honey sauce:

2fl oz clear honey
      1 orange, juice and zest
      1 orange, sliced

1. For the pancakes, heat half the butter in a small saucepan over a medium heat and add the cranberries. Cook, stirring all the time, until softened, before removing from the heat and setting aside to cool.

2. Whisk together the flour, milk and eggs until thick and smooth. Add the cranberries to the mixture.

3. Melt the remaining butter and the vegetable oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat.

4. Spoon four ladlefuls of the mixture into the frying pan, leaving space between each one.

5. Fry for about two minutes on each side, using a small spatula to flip the pancakes.

6. To make the sauce, heat the honey in a small pan. Add the orange juice and zest and cook until the sauce has reduced to a thick syrup.

7. To serve, pile the pancakes on a plate. Drizzle the sauce over the pancakes and arrange the orange slices on top. Serve with strong coffee and some sort of breakfast meat made from pig.

8. Nom.
      FUCKINGPANCAKERAGEALLOVERAGAIN!!!!!!!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• making V's mac and cheese dish right now. Really drunk. hope it's good. Gonna record tonight. If it sucks, you will hear about it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• When you guys ever gonna do another BDR? Did Ceej retire because he lost the challenge?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Who knows, I'm still a tad annoyed with him.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Devilish Chili-Cheese Dogs

1 lb ground beef
              salt and pepper
              2 t Worcestershire sauce
              1 small onion chopped
              1 clove garlic chopped
              1 T chili powder
              1(8 oz) can tomato sauce
              8 fat hot dogs(dont use hebrew national)
              1 T butter
              hot sauce to your liking I use about 1 1/2 t but some folks like more
              8 hot dog buns
              2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.

1. Brown ground beef and drain. Salt and Pepper to your liking. On med high heat-add Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, and chili powder to ground beef. Cook for 5 min. Add tomato sauce and reduce heat to low.

2. Boil hot dogs in a shallow skillet of water to warm through. Drain and return pan to med. heat. Score casings on dogs. Melt butter in skillet and add hot sauce. Add dogs to skillet and brown about 5 minutes.

3. Heat broiler. Place dogs in buns and top with chili and cheese. Place dogs under broiler long enough to melt cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                Devilish Chili-Cheese Dogs

1 lb ground beef
                salt and pepper
                2 t Worcestershire sauce
                1 small onion chopped
                1 clove garlic chopped
                1 T chili powder
                1(8 oz) can tomato sauce
                1 T butter
                8 hot dog buns

1. Brown ground beef and drain. Salt and Pepper to your liking. On med high heat-add Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, and chili powder to ground beef. Cook for 5 min. Add tomato sauce and reduce heat to low.

2. Boil hot dogs in a shallow skillet of water to warm through. Drain and return pan to med. heat. Score casings on dogs. Melt butter in skillet and add hot sauce. Add dogs to skillet and brown about 5 minutes.

3. Heat broiler. Place dogs in buns and top with chili and cheese. Place dogs under broiler long enough to melt cheese.

This looks good!
                "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Who knows, I'm still a tad annoyed with him.
                  *delights in the knowledge that Cj will be verbally raped on the next show*

Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post

1 lb ground beef
                  salt and pepper
                  2 t Worcestershire sauce
                  1 small onion chopped
                  1 clove garlic chopped
                  1 T chili powder
                  1(8 oz) can tomato sauce
                  1 T butter
                  8 hot dog buns

My taste buds thank you, my asshole is not so sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    Beef And Beer Stew

What does the beer do? And can it be substituted?
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      What does the beer do? And can it be substituted?
                      It just adds flavor, is all...

You can try different kinds of beer, but you can probably try a fruit juice and get away with it.

Comment

• I didn't know if it was a carbonation thing, an alcohol thing, etc.

Comment

• No... it's flavor. When the beer boils, the alcohol boils off... leaving you with real beer™ flavor!

Comment

• Gotcha. Recipe has been printed. Will advise.

Comment

• I need some new quick recipes for during the week. Please hit me with your prepped and on the table under 30 minutes recipes!

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post

1 lb ground beef
                                salt and pepper
                                2 t Worcestershire sauce
                                1 small onion chopped
                                1 clove garlic chopped
                                1 T chili powder
                                1(8 oz) can tomato sauce
                                1 T butter
                                8 hot dog buns

<3 <3 <3

Comment

Working...
                                X