Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Although, I'm not a huge fan of ham. Not sure why.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rob was touched in the bathing suit area by a ham.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
        Although, I'm not a huge fan of ham. Not sure why.
        Ham can either be shit, or the best thing ever. It's all in the preparation. I'm a fucking ham snob. Honey baked ham with a brown sugar glaze REPRESENT.

Comment

• Hell yeah!
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• RECIPES THREAD PEOPLE. RECIPES!
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              THIS IS THE RECIPE THREAD. NO TEASING!
              While not strictly Simpsons 'canon', I wanted a breakfast sandwich so awesome in lethality, it could not be consumed every day... but only once a month.

THE CLOGGER

4 eggs, scrambled
              1/4 pound bacon
              1/4 pound breakfast sausage
              1/4 thinly sliced ham
              3 slices Swiss cheese
              3 slices Cheddar cheese
              1 six inch hoagie roll, toasted

Scramble your eggs how you like.

Fry your meat in whatever order you wish. Use the grease to fry the next item, and so on.

When meat is fried, place on the roll, then top with the cheese, then the egg.

Eat, fuckers!

Comment

• I remember when I was a cook out at the pool for the Flagship Athletic Club in Eden Praire. This was back in college.

All that I made out there were burgers, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, and so forth. Now, we were a short distance from the pantry that the main restaurants used in the club, so we'd go in there and scrounge up gourmet stuff and just make KILLER burgers for ourselves. After much experimentation, we developed our masterpiece:

dice up a tomato, a green pepper, and an onion. With garlic salt, mix up the diced veggies into the ground beef. Saute some mushrooms in butter. Grill some bacon and get it really crisp. Grill the burger, adding various slices of cheese to it until you can't even see the meat. Put it on the bun, add the bacon and the mushrooms.

It was fun eating those while the customers got basic cheeseburgers.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  While not strictly Simpsons 'canon', I wanted a breakfast sandwich so awesome in lethality, it could not be consumed every day... but only once a month.

THE CLOGGER

4 eggs, scrambled
                  1/4 pound bacon
                  1/4 pound breakfast sausage
                  1/4 thinly sliced ham
                  3 slices Swiss cheese
                  3 slices Cheddar cheese
                  1 six inch hoagie roll, toasted

Scramble your eggs how you like.

Fry your meat in whatever order you wish. Use the grease to fry the next item, and so on.

When meat is fried, place on the roll, then top with the cheese, then the egg.

Eat, fuckers!
                  Hmms, not a fan of the scrambled eggs or ham, but sounds good.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    dice up a tomato, a green pepper, and an onion. With garlic salt, mix up the diced veggies into the ground beef. Saute some mushrooms in butter. Grill some bacon and get it really crisp. Grill the burger, adding various slices of cheese to it until you can't even see the meat. Put it on the bun, add the bacon and the mushrooms.
                    Yum.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                      The "Billy Breakfast" that my grandfather made me every single day I spent with him.

6 eggs, scrambled or fried
                      2 pieces of toast or 2 biscuits
                      Stack of 4 pancakes
                      1/2 package of bacon
                      3 Sausage patties of 4 sausage links
                      Hash browns (about 3 potatoes worth per person)
                      Chicken fried steak with cream gravy or steak

My grandpa was a great man. To this day I can eat a breakfast like that every day if I had the time to cook it. I go to the diner down the street from me and order this every weekend. Breakfast of champions, indeed.

Comment

• JESUS.

Comment

• I think I just came a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                            Hmms, not a fan of the scrambled eggs or ham, but sounds good.
                            Forgive me...

Does it need more beef, then?

Comment

• Haha. I think it's the scrambled part that gets me. I'm trying to picture it and it's not appetizing in my head. I think it's because I'm used to having a fried egg on top as opposed to scrambled...

Comment

• You can do the eggs how you like... I just don't like egg yolk squirting on my shirt while I eat.

Comment

Working...
                                X