PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PeeEss4our

We have a thread for the Xbox, now time for one for the ps4. I should have this in my hands next friday along with Killzone and hopefully AC4. Really pumped for it and hopefully the streaming stuff works well so I can get BDRcade up and running again while I work on getting a new rig.

This game looks amazing. Resogun is from the guys who made SuperStardust
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

it's also free for people who have PS+ so that's awesome. PS+ is one of the main reasons I'm going PS4 out of the gate. Their free games each month fucking put Microsoft's meager attempts (Kieflings? Halo 3? AC2?) to shame. Plus it's made buying the Vita a no brainer. That little machine is fucking amazing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Contrast is another Ps+ free game at launch.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7Zcb7mb3nHo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

looks awesome.

Comment

Can't see it. I expect it's Resogun?

Comment

first vid yeah.

Comment

updated it with link to Kotaku.

Comment

Not to poop on the parade but didn't Sony say game streaming wouldn't be operational until a few months after launch?

I hope the ps4 does well and attracts some exclusives (aside from David Cage and Naughty Dog) that appeal to me. My ps3 is still basically an extra blu-Ray player.

Comment

Since I joined up to PS+ I've been playing my PS3 much more (not counting GTAV) lately due to the crazy amounts of games they release each month. As for the streaming, have a source for that?

I know that the instant startup/resume feature is coming a few months later, but havent' heard anything about streaming.

Comment

If you're on a tight budget PS+ is an amazing deal. Only thing is not knowing what's coming up. Streaming is months/years away.

Comment

Once again, source on that?

Comment

Sony revealed as part of today's comprehensive PlayStation 4 pre-release FAQ that the console will not allow content sharing via YouTube at launch, though support for additional video-streaming services is in the works.

At launch, the PlayStation 4 will only be capable of sharing recorded video via Facebook, while gameplay footage can be streamed via Ustream or Twitch. Sony did not completely rule out the possibility of YouTube support being added in a future update, however, as it hinted that PS4 owners should be on the lookout for "further news on other services to come after launch."

Sony additionally notes that Ustream footage will not be saved for later playback. PlayStation 4 stream archiving is only available for Twitch users, and can be enabled via Twitch's website.
                      From Joystiq. So yeah, it's there at launch for FB,Twitch,uStream just no youtube.

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhh I thought ya'll meant the backwards compatible/streaming stuff through Genkai.

Comment

oh, nah. That is definitely a way off.

Comment

It must've been the YouTube specific thing I saw. Cool that it'll work out of the box with other partners.

Comment

Cannot even deal with the title of this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X