Pick a movie for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick a movie for me

Avatar or Zombieland. You have 30 minutes before dinner is ready.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      You have 30 minutes before dinner is ready.
      HOWARD-209

Comment

Zombieland. You'll have more fun.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

He didn't say anything about fun. He just said pick one damnit!! lulz

PS, Rob is right, unless you have a 3d tv.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Damn blue cat movie is some gay ass shit. You guys really liked this? Really? Consider my faith in you guys movie watching choices shaken.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

If you were to read the thread about Avatar, it was awesome in 3D. The story is eh. But the tech was killer. Also, I said Zombieland.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Due to my eye sight, I can't see 3-D movies, hence my never seeing it in the theater. Ugh. I am tempted to turn it off, but hoping it improves.

Comment

Zombieland. Avatar loses all charm outside of an IMAX. It does not improve. It becomes more retarded.

Comment

Yeah, that. Zombieland is more fun and less retarded.

Comment

Zombieland is basically infinitely entertaining. I can thrown that on at any time and have a good time.

Comment

This was an Oscar nominated movie for Best Picture? No fucking way.

Comment

Wait until you see "the knife" I wanted to walk out at that point.

Comment

How can anyone defend this movie? Because it's pretty? And the awesome 3D?

Comment

Goddamnit. Can someone just get Cameron some alien pussy.

Comment

Working...
                              X