How to maek website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to maek website?

So I'm thinking of starting a website for posting race results for this barrel racing thing I help my wife run. How difficult is it to build a site when you know jack shit about programming (I took one visual basic class 10 years ago in college)? And what's a good, CHEAP webhost? Thanks in advance.

Anybody? Please?
    Last edited by gravedigger; 01-10-2011, 10:14 PM.

Comment

They probably all thought it was spam because of your spelling. Either that or we're all retarded in the ways of the web.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

GoDaddy is decent. Depending what kind of website, not too hard. You may want to do a blog site, e.g. WordPress or Blogger.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

godaddy for domain, hostmonster (what we use) isn't too bad for hosting (free bandwidth). Depending on what you're doing I'd recommend WordPress or Blogger (as you can tweak them if you don't have much web design work)
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

If you don't plan on doing very much with the site after say a year or two, signing up for a "thisismysite.wordpress.com" account would probably be the easiest, and it's FREE.
            <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Working...
            X