This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BDRcade

We decided to get on the TWITCH.TV bandwagon especially since Ceej is fucking addicted to StarCraft II and I know he'll actually contribute content now hahah.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="378" width="620" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=braindeadradio" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=braindeadrad io&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object><a href="http://www.twitch.tv/braindeadradio" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from braindeadradio on www.twitch.tv</a>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

GIMME SOME TITS
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yay, now I can watch a lazy panda go apeshit clicking things!!!!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

make sure to follow us at : http://www.twitch.tv/braindeadradio

to be notified of live streams.

On deck for tonight? The Real World: BDR (SIMS 3)
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I hope you have your chainsaw mod for SimsDurst
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Is the Twitch app for iDevices basically worthless? Doesn't seem to work at all.

Comment

You've only missed 30 second clips of counterstrike. WTF RERB?!?!?

Comment

Was having technical difficulties last night: I.E. TOO DRUNK hahah

my bad.

Comment

Hahaha, that's what I figured. I lulz'd then I went to bed. But today.......I lulz'd at you sounding like me playing COD while you played CS. "FUCKING BUUULLLLSHIT HAX MAN"

We are one Rerb, we are one, and Rampage is in our hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Is the Twitch app for iDevices basically worthless? Doesn't seem to work at all.

Pretty sure it is. You can't do shit with it but watch live streams. Which is lame because our stuff wasn't even showing up as far as I could tell.

Taht being said, gonna be streaming here in a bit as the game I'll be playing has some fun mods installed. Just waiting for the final few mods to finish installing.

Comment

BDR doesn't show up on the app.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

beacuse the app only shows live streams.

Comment

Derp
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

also, I'm doing a lot of tests at the moment to try to optimize my settings, so apologies if you're watching and it lasts 5-10 mins.

Comment

Let me know when The Kinks have left the building and Frampton Comes Alive.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X