The Office: Season 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Office: Season 5

Pretty great start to the season. Loved the whole reveal of Kevin's "retardation". Loving the hell out of Amy Scott's character. The Jim/Pam thing worked out pretty well, but I could not care any less about that anymore. I want more of Michael and the HR chick. Also, loved ,loved, loved Toby's few minutes of screen time. Great stuff.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I almost feel bad for Toby. He was my favorite background character until he was complicit in Ryan's rail-roading of Jim.

Kelly was awesome in the premiere.

Comment

Kelly and Michael rapping, Angela and Dwight constantly screwing, and Dwight kicking Phyllis out of the car and making her walk was fantastic..... great start!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I like how Phyllis is now the party planner... and the reasoning behind it.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Ohh yes, that was gold!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

I laughed when Kelly said that Creed sold her a tapeworm from Mexico that would eat the food inside her and then be removed at a later date. Creed however states to the camera that it was not a tapeworm and never confirms what he had in fact given to her.

Comment

Haaa, Kelly is just a nut.... I'd still nut on her.

Comment

Great episode last night. Jim "explaining BSG" was the the greatness. Really love Amy Ryan and will be sad when she leaves. Meredith is a goddamn whore, and that whole plot was hilarious. Especially Stanley: " I don't care what she does, as long as these ribs keeping coming". Awesome.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So what I learnt in my maths lecture were that Michael hugging Jim, Jim explaining Andy BSG basics and Michael talking about virginity belt or however it's called is freaking funny. Nothing else.

Kevin was funny, as always, also. ;>

Comment

Great episode last night. Loved Dwight vs. the stroller. So glad Michael and Holly finally got together. I want more of them and less of Jim and Pam.

Also, Jan singing was cracking me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Also, Jan singing was cracking me up.
                      Best part of the episode.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Dwight Vs The Stroller was gold!

Comment

Great episode last night. I really like Holly. I don't want her to leave. The playful banter between her and Michael is fantastic. Dug the auction and Dwight and Phyllis.

Comment

Beer with the boy's auction was great and I have to agree about Holly, she is one of my favorite characters now.

Comment

That look on Wallis' face at the end spelled BAD NEWS. Every once in a while the show gets you to feel bad for Michael.

Comment

Working...
                              X