Airborne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airborne

Fantastic (and I mean horribly awesome) flick starring Seth Green and Jack Black from 1993 involving the EXTREME art of 'Bladin. I know I can't be the only one here who has seen this awesome flick. The Preps vs. The Dirts. Good shit ending in an XTREME rollerblade race. And who doesn't love the "Snake" character? If you haven't seen it, at least check out part 9 and 10, as those are the racing parts. XTREME!!!!

"Let me tell you about stylin'. I'm talkin', the perfect A-frame wave spittin' salt water in your face. I call it 'liquid draino, wanna be bullwinkle', I tell you no lies, my friends. It's the consciousness."
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: Airborne

haha, I remember this. I totally forgot Jack black was in this.

Comment

So this masterpiece is now on instant view. FUCK YEAH BRA!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That was filmed in Cincinnati you know. I want to facemurder the main character. He sells realestate somewhere now. Texas?
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

from imdb

Sells real estate in Galveston, Texas. He has no desire to return to show business.
          How the fuck did you know that Nate?

Comment

I, uh, well, ya see......oh c'mon. You have picked up just as many random bits of trivial nonsense as I have sitting in front of a computer all day.

Comment

Is this anything like Quicksilver, the film featuring Kevin Bacon as a destroyed stock broker who goes into the destitute but wonderful world of San Francisco bike messengers?
              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 03-20-2009, 09:26 AM.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

no clue. But now I want to see that movie.

Comment

It also features Louie Anderson as the manager of the bike messenging service.

Comment

You never saw quicksilver??? I don't think there is more than one scene where he is not on his bike. Riding around his loft, etc.

Comment

That was set in NYC wasn't it?

Comment

Thank you sir. For showing me the way back to Mitchell Goosen's zen-like appreciation for a burrito and that hot chick (Nicky) that never did anything else of note.

She's the Megan Ward of Cincinnati.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

That was set in NYC wasn't it?
                          No, I just checked. San Fran all the way baby!

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                            Thank you sir. For showing me the way back to Mitchell Goosen's zen-like appreciation for a burrito and that hot chick (Nicky) that never did anything else of note.

She's the Megan Ward of Cincinnati.

Nicky was fucking worthless. I always wanted to bang the chick that Seth Green wanted. She seemed like she'd let you stick it in her butt.

Comment

Gotta agree with Rob here. That chick was a total butt slut.

Comment

Working...
                              X