The Shield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shield

I love this show, I've seen every episode since the beginning, I own all the seasons...

Just watched the first two episodes, the action has been great but it is spiraling out of control. This shit is getting to be over the top in a bad way. I understand this is the last season and they have to tie up a lot of shit, but keep it real. Keep it believable, any other fans?
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

WTF? Out of control??? No buddy... the shit put out so far is golden, as you said last season so they need to put a end to the different story's. The up and coming episodes look great!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Fa sho.

Comment

I've only seen up to season four, I'm waiting to get the rest on the cheap.
        "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Hurry the hell up, season 5 was EPIC!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Yeah, they definitely get really interesting.

Comment

Damn, shit is just getting better and better.... how will this shit end? Vick in jail for killing Shane or working for the FBI???

Comment

Where the fuck is the spoiler alerts? I have five episodes to catch up on!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Neither has happened, just a thought..... and don't read this thread if your 5 episodes behind damn it!

Comment

spoiler alert, lol, w/e.
                    My #1 show since first episode. I loved it even after I saw first commercial.
                    Every single season, every single episode is fucking epic.
                    I was happy when they stole that shitload of cash.
                    I hated every thing about that investigator on 5th or smth season.
                    Shed a tear, when Lem died.
                    Laughed my lungs out, when Aceveda was on his knees.

God, I love this show.
                    7th season is so fucking crazy. I'm actually loooking forward on borrowing Stewies, from Family Guy, time machine to fastforward to next episodes. There're billions of scenarios in my head atm what could happen next. What is Vic going to do? How Claudette will try to tie Ronnie up? What's gonna happen with Shane's family if Vic kills him? Or maybe only Ronnie survives? Or will there be a prison? fuck this, I love this show.

It's a must to see this show, atleast try it out. It's amazing. Rent a DVDs, buy them, steal, i dont care, just check it out. I don't want to be mistaken, but I think it air tuesdays at God knows what time (prolly late) on FX.

Comment

Exactly! Forest Whitaker tore season 5 up, and of course Glenn Close.

Comment

Exactly, the show is fucking incredible, sad to see it go but I will be happy if they tie up all the loose ends. I will be watching all recorded episodes over the next few days...as for your earlier post Scott, it sounded like you were spoiling something that happened recently, my bad for overreacting...

Comment

Comment

Last night was great, I cant believe all the shit that is about to go down from the looks of the previews.... only 4 episodes left

Comment

Fucking insane...just caught up. Sat up til about 0100 watching this shit...Fuck Shane, his fucking wife is a cunt and fucking Mackey's wife is another irritating bitch...sorry to be so misogynistic but those fucking broads are so fucking irritating.

Comment

Working...
                              X