Halloween costume ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween costume ideas?

Ok, so the best holiday ever is coming up and ideas are percolating. Lesley and I were planning on going as Lt. Dangle and Deputy Johnson from Reno 911. It would be fun and easy. Buuuuutttt I just had an epic idea, at least in my mind. I want to go as Chris Hanson. I'd wear a suit and carry around "chat log". I could go up to random people and ask them "to take a seat" and then read off dirty IM logs. Lesley could dress up in some Hollister gear with pigtails and carry around cookies. She'd be my decoy. It would be fun.

So what are you going to go as?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

That Chris Hanson idea is awesome.

We don't do anything for Halloween because we're married and boring old people. And also we don't trust our dirtbag neighbors.

Comment

Not sure just yet, but i thought of a Zombie clown... or a killer clown.. but still not final yet
      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

I'm still undecided????
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I'm busting out the Mike Myers costume again, since it pretty much was wasted last year.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

There also was a little talk at Comic Con, that i go as Marcus Phoneix (Gears of War), but since i don't have the money or time or know how to buy or make a costume, and because i haven't gone to the gym in way to long.. I would look like a fat guy in a costume made by a 4yr old...
            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

I'm growin' out a beard, working out, and I am a short fellow.

I shall be one part of the Fastball Special. I will be DER WOLVERINE. RAWK.

That, or I'll just go as another fucking Heath Joker. I must conform!
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Trying to convince my bro to do the Gonzo / Hunter S. thing, but he couldn't pull off Hunter...

maybe space ghost...
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Had to shave for an interview. Way to cockblock Halloween, assholes!

Time to go on a crash-course heroin diet and be Iggy Pop instead.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Have a few ideas...

1. Lieutenant Dan
                    2. Ron Kovic
                    3. Dr. Strangelove
                    4. Mason Verger

Comment

Dude, go as Mason. Carry around some fake plastic shards of glass and drugs....awesome
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Honestly I think this might be a good year to go as batman or the Joker, I doubt anyone will be wearing that shit.

Comment

I was thinking Borat or Monica Lewinsky...

Comment

Lesley as Lewinski would be epic....you would make a better Bruno, being that you're down with wearing lip gloss and stuff...

Comment

The Lewinski and Borat thing was a joke. haha

Comment

Working...
                              X