Episode 4: Lesley had a heroin problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 4: Lesley had a heroin problem

Entourage is back. Go Lloyd! We chat about Dexter (no spoilers for Season 3, but we do kinda spoil Season 2), Rob wants the pale titty vampire to punch a tiger in the face. Rob bitches about DMB some more, is forced to hear the Grey's Anatomy theme song too many times. Rob takes a serious turn regarding the trackmarks near Lesley's vagina.
    Epic
    0.00%
    Entertaining
    33.33%
    Mediocre
    33.33%
    Bring on the video cast!
    33.33%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Epic tagline...tomorrow this will be listened to.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Trackmarks????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know the context here, but that's one bloody hilarious tagline!
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Stop encouraging him Ari.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

She's just mad that I know our audience. With a tagline like that, it instantly gets the imagination going.

And I'm not kidding about finding trackmarks. The stuff I had to go through to get her to kick her habit was maddening.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fuck off!
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Shit is slowly getting real here.

Comment

For realseeeees.

Comment

You know that I was kidding right Ari? I just like the word fuck. I use it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    Shit is slowly getting real here.

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                      You know that I was kidding right Ari? I just like the word fuck. I use it all the time.
                      Yeah, I take very little on this site as serious anger.

Comment

Good. Nothing but love. Sweet, sweet love.

Comment

The pale English titty vampire has a CW show now! It probably sucks and will premiere this Sunday.

Tagline makes the show sound pretty interesting. Will Lesley and I have to form some kind of DMB-defending Voltron to kick Rob's ass? Probably!

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            The pale English titty vampire has a CW show now! It probably sucks and will premiere this Sunday.

Tagline makes the show sound pretty interesting. Will Lesley and I have to form some kind of DMB-defending Voltron to kick Rob's ass? Probably!
                            Seriously, I need some help. I've about given up trying to fight - all I can say is "Well, at least Grave understands." Haha.

Comment

By the way Grave - anytime Dave comes up (which is pretty much every episode) you are guaranteed to at least get a mention - because I know at least you will get it if everyone else who listens doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X