Dexter Season 3: Inside lie SPOILERS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Season 3: Inside lie SPOILERS!

We just watched the new episode for Season 3 last night and damn. Dexter is back firing on all cylinders. Fantastic start to the season. He's alredy in hot water.

SPOILERS BELOW...

I WARNED YOU.....

So snaps! Dexter kills Bail Organa's brother (who was hooked on the H even though everyone thinks he was a saint), Angel is moving up in the world and Dexter and his woman are with child. This is gonna be one hell of a season.

And what was up with the "SAW" style removing of the flesh on the crack whore? Can't wait for more...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

is the show back on already? or has the newest season been leaked online? i just hope it was better than season two. i really, really wished they used the serial killer in jeff lindsay's second book. oh man, that would have been epic.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Leaked. Starts on the 28th.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Rob=Whore.

Rob=JimmySmitsBorrenting Whore.

Me=Jealous third party looking for the download now.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

It's not hard to find. And was totally worth watching early.

Comment

Watching...nao.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

fuck. i need to be home already. were there a lot of seeders for the new season?
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I got the episode in like 30 mins.

Comment

Not bad. Smits is a nice addition already.

Deb is still Deb. Albeit with shorter hair. Angel is still Angel. Albeit with a shiny new badge and a bump in pay.

Dex done fucked up his kill. AGAIN. Fuckin' white people and their surgical tools...

Dunno where it's going, but I'm ready for the next episode. Too bad a leaked first episode doesn't have a teaser at the end.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Totally.

Although Dexter Jr. throws a wrench in the mix.

Comment

And just when the new and improved Sport-fucking Rita model was working so well.

Dammit.

Maybe Bobby Zombie can make a movie out of it...oh wait.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

What the fuck? Why are you watching this three weeks early? I can't read this thread, dammit!

Comment

Cause we are from Minnesota, the hip capital of the WORLD!

Or because it was leaked early...either or.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's because we are hip here in Minnesota. Ya, you betcha.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Texas: Hip by Proxy (Austin makes it all better).
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X