Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rage At The RNC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYwzW...eature=related
    I still like Rage and the shit going on at the RNC right now is fucking retarded... The police have that shit locked down. I have not been there or anything but I totally believe in the right to peaceful protest.

Anyway the real point is check out the comments by the mongoloids at you tube. I love when a 12 year old tells be to man up and pick up a gun to fight for my country.
    You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Awesome video...can't lie, kinda had chills. Brought back out the old freedom fighter in me. I love Rage, can't wait to see what there new shit is like....
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Although wasn't Rage's concert being paid for by the PEPSI company? I'm all for them, don't get me wrong, but I don't believe in alot of their views. But I am for sparking the revolution in kids. Bring that shit on!

But that shit was pretty awesome. I was gonna head down there cause I knew they were the "secret guest" but also knew it'd be a pain in the ass. Also fuck "free speech zones" that shit is so wrong it's ridiculous.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

yeah I thought the U.S. was a free speech zone
        You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Fucking PodCaust.com...the free speech zone!
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Believe that shit.

But I'm so pissed off at our state right now. It was like a police state down there. Ridiculous. I kept waiting for Bruce Willis to try and nuke us.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Wow, I'm a Republican/Democrat/Liberal... mostly republican and I love how I'm viewed as someone who likes to ship off the kiddies to war. Funny comments posted "stick to what you know, masturbation and playstation"... Nice!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by Cj View Post
                Check out the most recent Bill Maher on youtube abut the free speech zones. Yay. I don't need any help being more cynical.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cj View Post
                  OLOLOLOL. Welcome to the post-9/11 Amurica. NEVAR FORGET!!11!11one

Comment

Working...
                  X