Mercenaries 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercenaries 2

So apparently I'm getting this tomorrow. Forgot I pre-ordered it but thank god Gamestop reminded me. haha. Hopefully it's just a prettier version of the original which I still own and play.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

And you are getting it because I'm buying it for you... which is probably why you are waiting on me right now... making dinner, pouring my beer... all while I'm downloading Dave Matthews music.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

That is totally true....want another beer?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Soon my dear... soon.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Haha, I assume you two sit around communicating through IM and the intertubes at home because it's easier. Kind of like that one episode of Dead Like Me.

Comment

Haha.

Comment

At the moment...yes.... My ADD kicked in and she's busy on that DMB forum...

*shakes fist at you!*

Comment

I was planning on getting this game but I'm low on funds (I'm drinking cheap beer left over from my sister's surprise party last weekend), but also GTA IV underwhelmed and I'm not sure I want to pick up another open world game right now. I'll wait for the reviews, and some money. I hope you're keeping the foam there to a minimum, Rob.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Totally. I know how to pour a beer.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    At the moment...yes.... My ADD kicked in and she's busy on that DMB forum...

*shakes fist at you!*
                    Haha. Just think of all the awesome jams that will be filling your apartment with joy! And that was only one site I mentioned. I didn't mention Antsmarching.org or dontburnthepig.org or...
                    Last edited by gravedigger; 08-30-2008, 09:52 PM.

Comment

You sonofabitch.....

Comment

Well? How is it? Looking forward to this. Hope it is as fun as the first. Was very bummed when the original wouldn't play on the 360.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

?? It totally does man. I've been playing the original on my 360 for months. Shall be picking this up in a few hours. And....it has online co-op! That could be fun.

Comment

Online co-op? Nooo, I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything until Rock Band 2!

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Haha. Just think of all the awesome jams that will be filling your apartment with joy! And that was only one site I mentioned. I didn't mention Antsmarching.org or dontburnthepig.org or...
                              Haha!! I've been downloading like crazy. I'm going to have to make room on my iPod for all of the Dave I'm getting. All Dave, all of the time!

Comment

Working...
                              X