Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW CONTEST ANNOUNCED! WIN THE FORCE UNLEASHED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW CONTEST ANNOUNCED! WIN THE FORCE UNLEASHED!

Want to win some free shit?! Of course you do!

Thanks to our awesome audience, we are about to celebrate our 1 year anniversary! Because of this, we want to give something back to you!

This contest is pretty simple and because our listeners are awesome, we're hoping for some killer entries. The prize you'll be fighting for is a brand new copy of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed on either the 360 or PS3 (winners choice).

"What would you do or how would you survive during the eventual zombie apocalypse?"

Send us your plan/idea in 1 page or less to podcaustrob@hotmail.com along with your name, mailing address and choice of video game system for the prize. If you forget any of these you won't be eligible. Sorry!

It can be an essay, haiku, anecdote, piece of art, anything to describe your plan. The winning entry will either be read on our 1 year anniversary podcast, September 19th/Episode 42, or if it's a piece of art it will be posted on the main page. Entries need to submitted before the 19th of September. You have 3 weeks! Get to it.

*Contest is only eligible to those people living in the US. Sorry international listeners. Next contest will be available to anyone and everyone!

So there you have it!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

If you have any questions, post em here! GOOD LUCK!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

ohh I have a question... If a Jedi left his lights on and his battery went dead in his x-wing could he jump it with force lightening or it that not actually electricity?
      You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Questions relating to the contest!

But....he could totally jump it.

Comment

Why do you hate Canada
          "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderine View Post
            Why do you hate Canada
            Yeah, why DO you hate Canada??
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Ohh shit, The Force! You guys kick ass! Not sure I have the imagination like Ari or Meatbag but maybe with a little help from the daughter and use of her crayons I can be a winner!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Exactly. Cj, Lesley and I will be judging on creativity and awesomeness!

Comment

Originally posted by Cj View Post
                  ohh I have a question... If a Jedi left his lights on and his battery went dead in his x-wing could he jump it with force lightening or it that not actually electricity?
                  Why would he have to jump it? He could just Force Levitate it to the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderine View Post
                    Why do you hate Canada
                    Check your PM's Spider...

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Why would he have to jump it? He could just Force Levitate it to the shop.
                      good point
                      You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Excellent! One more rule....All past winners of PODCAUST Contests are ineligible to participate.....Corey!
                        "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                        "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

Nice one...I will definitely attempt something here. My early vote is going for McMeatbag....
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I just hope we get some entries in. haha

Comment

This is great. Now to be creative!
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                              X