Mythbusters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mythbusters...

We know the drill, we'll have all seen it. But this video is one of the coolest things I've ever seen them do. Make sure watch the whole thing. Just fucking amazing.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I love those guys. Always entertaining.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Totally. One of the reasons I do miss cable. So much fun to watch. Did you watch the Moon landing one? Was it good?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I watched it. It was good. Not one of their best episodes but it was entertaining. Nothing blew up though, not that I need that each episode. It was more them taking the most popular myths on why the moon landing is fake and debunking each one. The filmmaker in me liked it because a couple of the myths involved them making miniature versions of the moon landing and lighting and filming it different ways. It's worth a view.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Sweet. I'll have to see if I can smitborrent it.

Comment

Working...
          X