• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna see something gross...

SFW..

http://www.beastiemixes.com/images2/...tes/reeses.htm

It's THE MIST!!!!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Glad I wasn't eating lunch when I opened that! Oh, wait....................hhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooorrr rrrrrrrffffffffffffffffffffffffff
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Ewwwwww

Comment

Nasty shit! Them bug's must have been eating on that crap for a while. I would have sent it back to the company!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Oh my god that is disgusting!
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

This pictures just keep getting bigger, and bigger........

Yuck!
                "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

So I just sent this to this girl I work with and she responds:

HOLY SHIT! I have package of those at home! In the garbage as soon I get home.

haha.

Comment

Goddamn, I used to eat those all the time.

This reminds me of when I was younger and my sister decided to eat a snack pack of Raisinets that had been sitting in the cabinet for years. Things were going well until she realized every single nugget was covered in mealworms. This was about halfway through the package. I laughed and laughed for hours while she cried and tried to throw up.

Comment

Nice. Siblings are always good for comedy relief.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Goddamn, I used to eat those all the time.

This reminds me of when I was younger and my sister decided to eat a snack pack of Raisinets that had been sitting in the cabinet for years. Things were going well until she realized every single nugget was covered in mealworms. This was about halfway through the package. I laughed and laughed for hours while she cried and tried to throw up.

Epic. How do you not see those things when you're picking them up and eating them?

Comment

I have no idea. She looked in the package afterwards and there was a big pile of them at the bottom. So gross.

Comment

Dear lord, The Mist continues to unleash it inhabitants:

http://www.news.ninemsn.com.au/artic...d=651337&_show

Comment

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Comment

Working...
                              X