F4ST AND THE FURIOU$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F4ST AND THE FURIOU$

<EMBED src=http://videomedia.ign.com/ev/ev.swf width=433 height=360 type=application/x-shockwave-flash flashvars='object_ID=959256&downloadURL=http://moviesmovies.ign.com/movies/video/article/902/902451/fast_fur_trlr1_082508_flvlowwide.flv&allownetworki ng="all"'></EMBED>

I dig the first one alot.....I know, I know.

The second one is almost as gay as NOES2. Almost...

The third one was skipped.

This one looks interesting. At least the first min of the trailer does.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I've only seen the first one. I do love me some Jordana Brewster. That is all.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I'm all about Michelle Rodriguez. I know, I know.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

She's alright. We can agree that asian chick, I forget her name, is one ugly chica though (from the second movie). Right?
        Last edited by Fil; 08-25-2008, 08:21 PM. Reason: info
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Sometimes. Sometimes I'm in the mood for a china doll though.

Sin City for the win.

Comment

i watched tokyo drift because i missed los angeles.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

The first one was awesome. The second sucked balls, and the third was okay at best. This one looks awesome.
              "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Agree that the first was great, all others sucked balls! I thought the triler was a spoof at first... seeing them jack the gas truck and all.
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I met Jordana Brewster. I would have destroyed her. That is all.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I'm with Rob, Rodriguez is wayyy hotter than Brewster!
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Sure, if you like twat-cock, then you two would be correct.

Comment

Come on now.... how can you compare the two!

Brewster belongs in planet of the apes!

Comment

Dude, I saw her in person. She is fucking incredible looking.

My eyes > shitty pictures.

Comment

She could give my car an oil change, pound some brews and get dirty...

Jordanna would require that you make reservations at some swanky restaurant, buy flowers and then maybe get a peck on the cheek.

No contest.... haha

Comment

Working...
                              X