Warhawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warhawk

Sony is really supporting this title. A third expansion, Operation Fallen Star, is coming out for Warhawk. It adds a forrest map and jetpacks to the game. Can't wait to take a warhawk down using the jetpack.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

You're too good man. Too good. You're like some sort of PS3 god.

And I'll be picking up the other expansions quite soon.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Got a game hosted on Warhawk right now if anyone is interested.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I may be on in a bit. Need to finish up the XML file first. Up to ep 30! WOO!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'll be down for playing a round or two tonight if anyone is interested.

Comment

I'm down to play some Warhawk tonight.

Comment

Ok, so I checked around a few places yesterday and couldn't find the game anywhere. I hear it has a pretty steep learning curve, but it looks like a lot of fun. If you guys are going to keep playing it, I'll definitely try and buy the game soon. Do I need a headset with the game?
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I have a headset,b ut never use it. It sucks. You can now download the game straight to your PS3 for like 39 bucks I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                  Ok, so I checked around a few places yesterday and couldn't find the game anywhere. I hear it has a pretty steep learning curve, but it looks like a lot of fun. If you guys are going to keep playing it, I'll definitely try and buy the game soon. Do I need a headset with the game?
                  Buy it on the PSN Store. It's only $30 now. I have a headset but I only turn it on if I am playing with people I know or aren't annoying. Flying can be a little hard, especially if you are in a game where people know what they are doing, but ground combat is easy.

Comment

The only hard part about ground combat is the 3rd person view, especially if you're used to COD4. And flying is easy. IT's mastering flying and actually killing Bruce that's hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      The only hard part about ground combat is the 3rd person view, especially if you're used to COD4. And flying is easy. IT's mastering flying and actually killing Bruce that's hard.
                      When COD4 first came out I was really hardcore into it for the first 4-5 months and I would also play Warhawk and it never bothered me. Might be though that I actually prefer the 3rd person games to fps games. Thing to remember about Warhawk, is when you are shooting your enemy with a rifle, as soon as you are targeting him and shooting him, the reticule locks on to him until you stop firing. Hope that makes sense.

Comment

Serious? I didn't know that. Jesus.

Comment

30 bucks on the PSN huh? Do the expansions show up there too? I might have to finally buy a PS3 game. Can you play in private matches, or do randoms always have to be involved? And is it team vs team oriented, free-for-all, or several teams all raping at once?
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I had a match set up. I believe you can do private. Dogfights are the best. Bruce would know way more than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              30 bucks on the PSN huh? Do the expansions show up there too? I might have to finally buy a PS3 game. Can you play in private matches, or do randoms always have to be involved? And is it team vs team oriented, free-for-all, or several teams all raping at once?
                              The expansions are sold seperately. You can password lock it to make it private or you can save a certain number of slots for friends only. It's all team vs team based but there is a free for all mode.

Comment

Working...
                              X