PodCaust Episode 37: Webster is a rapist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 37: Webster is a rapist

Spacely Sprocket in the hizouse! Rob professes his hate towards Oblivion while Cj listens in horror. Braid, Geometry Wars 2, Fallout 3 and the Naruto demo are all talked about. Sliders sucks. Cartoons from our youth were awesome. Go see Pineapple Express!
    I want your guys's sperm to create a super race of awesome people.
    28.57%
    It was awesome.
    42.86%
    It was okay.
    14.29%
    It was pretty meh.
    0.00%
    Don't ever quit your fucking day jobs.
    14.29%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Arghh, gonna listen to it tonight, ty.
    Edit 1. : iTunes are pretty fucking comfortable to use podcast wise.
    Last edited by Uldis; 08-17-2008, 06:20 PM.

Comment

I know. But we had to take it down so we can tweak the code and get up on the itunes store.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Its aight, Im just saying, cause Cj was bitching we are bunch of loosers who dont know how to use anything, but iTunes. ^_^
        Last edited by Uldis; 08-17-2008, 06:57 PM.

Comment

That new crazy intro bit following the mad skillz of Spacely Sprocket was nuts. HOw long did that take to edit?
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

That's all Cj. I just helped with some quotes. I don't think it took very long though. I probably spent more time editing the Stryker/Spacely intro then he did with that song.

Comment

Originally posted by Uldis View Post
              Its aight, Im just saying, cause Cj was bitching we are bunch of loosers who dont know how to use anything, but iTunes. ^_^

Actually, that was me. And I wasn't saying anything about people being losers, it's just that I'm basically trying to do everything myself (website design, updates, editing podcasts, graphics, coding, etc etc) and the itunes xml file "we had" worked fine. We weren't searchable, but if you had already found us it wasn't too difficult to just paste the link in the podcast area to subscribe. Now I know it's easier when you are able to go to the podcast store section in iTunes and search for us, and I'm working on updating the xml file (should be done this week *fingers crossed*) which will make the whole rant I went on moot. But goddammit, it's alot of work to keep everything up and running smoothly. Moreso when it's basically me and Helper.

I was also a tad drunk during this episode. Haha.

Comment

Friday the 13th was not even fun. It was so hard.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  But goddammit, it's alot of work to keep everything up and running smoothly. Moreso when it's basically me and Helper.
                  Well, it's not like we are, well atleast me, rushing you to do it, just saying that it would be nice to see that in future.
                  And I lold irl, when I heard that rap. hilarious.

Comment

Oh I know. I'm working on the xml file now. It'll be back up later this week if everything goes as planned.

Comment

Don't need no sperms. A high-five is enough.

Good jerb guys.

And iTunes isn't e-full or anything, just convenient. Either way, no big deal if you don't wanna work out the Kinks. I mean the band. They're probably in superhuman shape anyway.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, don't need to work out the Kinks.

But the xml is being worked on at the moment.

Comment

Oh shit, Spacely Sprocket dropping the knowledge! That was incredible.

Great Geo Wars 2 commentary, Rob. WHO IS YOUR DADDY?!

And fuck you guys, the Troll movies are great. In a completely horrible way. Michael Moriarty jamming out is awesome.

Oh, and thanks for dropping in the X-Men theme. That cheesy riff was the perfect thing to amp up the little kids for 30 minutes of mutant mayhem.

Comment

You're my daddy grave.....DESKCOP!!!!!

haha. I was listening to this episode on the way to the dentist today, and was like "oh snap, I just called grave a cunt..." I felt bad for a second....then I got over it....cause you're a bitch...

I had to drop that theme. It was too epic.

Comment

Fucking Intro Is Bananas!!!!!!!!!!!! I Want To Battle Cj B-rabbit Style!!!!!!!!
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                              X