X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPORE!

Finally has a release date.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/851/851428p1.html

I, for one, cannot wait for this game. Looks like too much fun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: SPORE!

Hell yes!

Freaking September!? Hell no!

/cry

Comment

Re: SPORE!

lol finaly.

Comment

So I bought the Creature Creator last night, only 10.61!, and for just the ability to make fucked up creatures it's fun as fuck. Lesley spent like 2 hours making abominations that even Satan wouldn't want a part of. I didn't get a chance to upload some of my better creations, but here is the very first guy I made (with just the trial, which is free, so go download that shit at spore.com!)

Here is Dr. Sneezers! http://youtube.com/watch?v=iDH2X82236s
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Dude, your fucking kidding me. That's too awesome.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Dude, seriously. Even with the bare bones trial you can make some fucked up shit. And then you can animate them, and it will automatically upload any movies you make directly to youtube. I wish I would have uploaded my Bohemeth monster from the Mist. It was epic.

Comment

You need to post a few of the ones I made - they are ridiculous!
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

hurray! i got my new power supply today. looks like i'm going to get me some por.. i mean spore today!
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Nice. If you can shell out the 10 bucks for the full creator. There are wayyyyy more options to build things in it.

Comment

is it at the store or can i just buy it off from the website? i seriously hope it's my power supply that needs to be swapped... if it's my mobo, i probably won't be playing around the creature editor or any other computer games for awhile. too lazy to swap out a board. ugh.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

You can buy and download straight form website. It took me like 5 mins or so.

Comment

And this is suppose to be fun for all ages, too funny!
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=FHI--f1SOcs
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I love the penis's people are making already. Yes I have an infantile sense of humor.

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vPKvwd9vJZY

That one is wayyyy funnier.

Comment

That is great, his balls are weighing him down.... I have to check this out.
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                              X