UPS is staffed by dishonest retards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS is staffed by dishonest retards.

So I need to replace my Rock Band drum pads because my rock is too awesome to be contained. I get the empty return box and it's looking pretty trashed. I open it up and there is a smaller box inside, like the included instructions say. Seems like everything is okay. But the smaller box feels heavy, like there's something inside, even though it should be empty. Hmm, that's curious. So I open that box thinking they've shipped me the new pads first even though I opted for the standard replacement (it's still a $150 hold? Fuck you, EA. I can buy TWO new sets of drums for that cash.). But, no, it's not new drums. It's a catalog order from some organization supply company for a lady on the other side of the state!

The only thing I can think of to explain it is that my box got crushed and exploded along the way, probably along with the other lady's order since there are no markings on the small box. The conveyor belt monkey who saw it happen just threw stuff into my replacement box to make it look legit or something. The fun part will be explaining this to some minimum-wage counter jockey to make sure I don't get charged for anything.

Oh snaps! Those sunsofbitches.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Haaaa, thats some fucked up shit right, there... props to the idiot that his his fuck up!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
      X