The Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Olympics

We're watching them. I blame the HD feed. Beautiful. Swimming was awesome as was the opening ceremonies. Stupid HD.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I already know I'll feel like a dirty old man when my wife watches girl's gymnastics on HD.

Comment

Yep. Will be watching those tomorrow. Or pretending like I'm not. Haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

HD Boxing... nice, also watched the swimming!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Man, our female gymnasts are fucking up all over the place. I can't even imagine the pressure.

Plus, the whole time I was thinking how much of a pain in the ass they would be in bed.

"Sorry honey, it just isn't happening tonight...."

"WHAT! That's bullshit! You fucking quitter! I pulled a double front pike somersault and stuck the landing with a busted ankle!"

"...."

Comment

Man, USA needs to pick it up a notch for the women's gymnastics - that was painful to watch.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

If the girls on the Chinese gymnastics team are 16 years old, I'm the Emperor of Scotland.

Comment

Chinese are owning, just watched a 17 year old Jr. weight lifter set a new wourld record in the dead lift!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                  Man, USA needs to pick it up a notch for the women's gymnastics - that was painful to watch.
                  That was a mess. And I totally agree with grave's assessment. No way those girls were over the age of 12.

Thank god for basketball. China went down!
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Seriously.

Also, if I wasn't watching this in HD, I wouldn't watch at all.

*shakes fist at his tv

Comment

Sarah is obsessed with it, so I'm watching a lot more than I usually would.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I cheered more than I probably should have when the men's swimming team won that relay last night.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          I cheered more than I probably should have when the men's swimming team won that relay last night.
                          "You know how I know you're gay?"

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            If the girls on the Chinese gymnastics team are 16 years old, I'm the Emperor of Scotland.
                            So what is it like to be the Emperor of Scottland??
                            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Kayaking is on now.... Awesome shit!

Comment

Working...
                              X