Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey man...you want some? First one is free...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey man...you want some? First one is free...

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/columni...al-drugs_N.htm

For binaural beats to work, you must use headphones. Different sounds are played in each ear. The sounds combine in your brain to create a new frequency. This frequency corresponds to brain wave frequencies.
    There are different brain wave frequencies. These frequencies are related to different states like relaxation and alertness.
    Digital drugs supposedly synchronize your brain waves with the sound. Hence, they allegedly alter your mental state.
    Binaural beats create a beating sound. Other noises may be included with binaural beats. This is intended to mask their unpleasant sound.

Awesome. And so ridiculous.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I want some...they can't detect this in my piss.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

That's bullshit aka Placebo effect.

Comment

Exactly. It's so ridiculous.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I should put some of these tones embedded in our podcasts. But the elusive brown note. Have our listeners shit their pants. That would be epic haha.

Comment

Dude...that would be so awesome.

Comment

For example, some claim to help you develop extrasensory powers like telepathy and psychokinesis.
              Wow!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  I should put some of these tones embedded in our podcasts. But the elusive brown note. Have our listeners shit their pants. That would be epic haha.
                  dude, uwe boll needs to utilize the brown note in his movies. now that would be amazing.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Found a torrent, I'll check it out

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1414115
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

I still wouldn't mind trying it once or twice...unless these are gateway drugs...I can see it now, I start off with some innocent beats, then turn to full blown heroin. EPIC FAIL.

Comment

Scott banned for a day...

Comment

http://ipoddrug.googlepages.com/

Free samples here

It's fucking annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                            Scott banned for a day...
                            WTF! I have to hear what this shit sound's like.. or are you mad about a torrent you law abiding music downloader!

Comment

That's right I pay for my music...especially when I'm at work...All of us here at the 'caust pay for our music.

Comment

Working...
                              X