Oblivion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oblivion

Ok, so I got this when it first came out on the PC and played for a bit. I wasn't a fan for many reasons. Now Cj has been fellating this game for the last 2 months, so I bought it on the cheap for the PS3. Yep, still not a fan. They really need to have a better waypoint system. Maybe it's just me, but this game pisses me off. Although, I can't fucking wait for Fallout 3.

I'm not giving up, just needed to vent.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I liked and was into the first one, this one never made it for me.... played it for a couple of days and that was it.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

i liked morrowind and oblivion but never got past the two hour mark. i just couldn't decide where to go. nonlinear games make me confused. hahaha.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

That's kind of my issue. Or when a quest I'm on says: "My husband is out in the wilderness. Go find him to blah blah blah"

FUCK YOU! There is like 80 fucking miles of wilderness. Give me a goddamn way point or something. Fucking weak sauce. Although I did do a mission last night that involved going to have a threeway with some whores (who were actually in a gang) and then fucking killing each one of them with my sweet sword. It was neat.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So I played a bit yesterday when I was laid up on the couch thanks to this stupid fucking chest cold. Joined the thieves guild and have been thieving like a mofucker. I really hate that the enemies level up when you level up. That's fucking stupid. I should be able to go back to the beginning when I'm level 40 and just rock some shit. Otherwise, I'm getting a bit more used to the map system and the quests. I just wish it was a bit more linear. Just a tad is all I ask.

Comment

I've been back on Oblivion again these days. I've done a million side missions and guild missions, but haven't completed any on the main quest. I'm making my way through the first Oblivion gate now. At level 40 something, the enemies are pretty tough. I agree that it truly sucks that the enemies level with you. Lame.

Comment

Maybe I should start again. I really only played until Prox. X died, then I got caught sneaking around a bedroom with 12 guys in it.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                Maybe I should start again. I really only played until Prox. X died, then I got caught sneaking around a bedroom with 12 guys in it.

Are you confusing this game with your real life last weekend?

Comment

I said "guys", not "boys".

Sheesh.

Comment

So I'm slowly working my way up in the Thieves Guild. I'm having more fun doing this than the main game. Fuck fighting imps and shit to close stupid gates. More fun to wander around and kill random NPCs.

Comment

Didn't care for this game. Only played it a few hours, but it seemed like too much random walking. And it was hard.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        I said "guys", not "boys".

Sheesh.
                        wait... does that mean that you're... did you just admit you're a... uhh...

Comment

i started to pick this game up more and i'm starting to get really addicted to it.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            wait... does that mean that you're... did you just admit you're a... uhh...
                            I didn't write that. Nathan's old avatar did.

Comment

Yup. Then he skipped off to find Howard the Duck.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X