Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great....The start of a new cold war has begun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great....The start of a new cold war has begun.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/eu...in-780183.html

Do we really need new ways to kill each other? I guess we do.
    "The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution." - Hannah Arendt

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea." - Robert Anton Wilson

Re: Great....The start of a new cold war has begun.

Aren't you all about this? Mr. Ronnie "PEw PEW" Reagan...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Not exactly. I am all for being being prepared, but at some point everyone needs to chill.

If you think the war is bad now with Bush in office, you just wait to see what the next guy will do about the "War of Terror".

http://www.rense.com/general80/abc.htm

History is repeating itself once again. I can see a Draft in the next few years, a limited one, but still I see one coming.
      "The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution." - Hannah Arendt

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea." - Robert Anton Wilson

Comment

You really think Obama is going to be worse than Bush? Really?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Of course he thinks that.... he's Roger.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

It was an honest question though. This all smells like a smear campaign. And I'm not saying I'm voting for Obama. Not at all. I really want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
              You really think Obama is going to be worse than Bush? Really?
              I don't even dare answer this question, not on these boards.

Smear campaign come on now. You will have to wait for both parties to have a front runner for the real fun to begin.

Comment

If Obama was a Republican you'd have no problem with him. Admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                  If Obama was a Republican you'd have no problem with him. Admit it.
                  Not even a chance. He won't even recite the pledge. WTF!

He wants to start way to many government programs = Raise Taxes - I am not down with that. I don't care how good the programs sound.

Comment

The pledge of allegiance? Is that the pledge you're talking about? Cause if so, who gives a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                      The pledge of allegiance? Is that the pledge you're talking about? Cause if so, who gives a shit?
                      How can you become the leader of a country if you do not respect it?

Comment

It's not like he walks all over the constitution like the current president. So what if he doesn't like a stupid pledge that gradeschool kids are forced to recite?

Comment

Originally posted by Rowhair
                          Originally posted by Rob
                          How can you become the leader of a country if you do not respect it?
                          I get it, it is partially based on religion - one nation under God - as much as religion is currently part of policits I'd rather it not be, especially if everyone is supposed to be 'equal'..... but that's personal opinion I guess
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Also Rowhair, this isn't FARK. You are the lone voice of the conservatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                              It's not like he walks all over the constitution like the current president. So what if he doesn't like a stupid pledge that gradeschool kids are forced to recite?

You act like Bush is the only president to write executive orders and build upon previous orders.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=14513

Comment

Working...
                              X