SNL Best of Will Ferrell 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNL Best of Will Ferrell 2

Saw some of this the other night. And boy was it shitty. Very stale. Not funny. Even skits I remember laughing at back in the day seemed really dumb. Thoughts?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Did this one have the "I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!" or the him playing the guy that was wearing the USA bananahammock? Cause if so, those are still funny.

As is his Robert Goulet impression.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The Dodge Stratus bit is still gold. The USA hammock was there and it was awful. Sorry. Used to think it was funny, but it was horrible.

Comment

It's not funny because it's clever. It's funny because the cast can barely keep it together.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I still think the Jeopardy stuff was greatness.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

But that was more because of Hammond. Or McDonald's Burt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              It's not funny because it's clever. It's funny because the cast can barely keep it together.
              That gets on my nerves anymore. Especially when it's Sanz. Jeopardy will always rule. Especially with Burt Reynolds.

Comment

Sanz and Fallon yes. Dratch, never. I fucking loved Dratch. Especially the Lovahs sketches.

Comment

Never been a fan of SNL...I never watched it as a kid and when my wife tries to get me to watch it I get mostly irritated. I was an early lover of MAD TV before they went to shit.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Dude SNL used to be fucking epic and always dominated over MADtv. Always.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                      Never been a fan of SNL...I never watched it as a kid and when my wife tries to get me to watch it I get mostly irritated. I was an early lover of MAD TV before they went to shit.
                      Same here... along with the old school Kids in the hall days as well.
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I'm sure it was good, I was never a fan though...not really my scene...BIG B OUT.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

KITH > UCB > Mr. SHOW > The State > SCTV> SNL > MAdtv

Comment

That's a pretty spot-on heirarchy. I might switch or put Mr. Show and The State at a tie. Those are pretty close.

Comment

Yeah, it was tough on those two. But since I haven't watched The State since it was on MTV, my memories are a bit fuzzy on it. I just want to see the Sea Monkeys sketch. And the Slash one. For some reason those stick out.

Comment

Working...
                              X