Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geometry Wars 2

Buy this game.

It's way more than a prettier version of Geo Wars 1. It's fucking great.

I'm going to grab it tomorrow.
    "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Preview? Link something to check it out?
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I can finally use this! Also, it's all in good fun!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm teh lazy....I guess I'll look it up.

Comment

Meh

Comment

The cool thing about XBL Arcade games is that they all have free demos. I wish the PSN would do that.

Also, you are meh!

Comment

This game is pretty fucking dope, at least the demo is anyways. I loved the original, and if I get my fucking paycheck tomorrow, this shall be bought. And I will decimate your score grave. DECIMATE.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It's awesome. I played for about two hours and got most of the achievements today. Hit me up with your gamertags.

Comment

Everyone is decimating my scores.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderine View Post
                      It's awesome. I played for about two hours and got most of the achievements today. Hit me up with your gamertags.
                      http://forums.podcaust.com/showthread.php?t=155

Here you are
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Ok. This game is officially fucking epic. If I was a game reviewer with clout here's my tagline for this game:

"This game could easily be the cause of someone turning into a supervillain.."

Fuck you grave....So close on waves....soooooo cloooseeee.......

ARHGHGHGH.

Comment

Haha, I was on a roll last night. My skills today are sorely lacking, though. I won't be able to play all week so I fully expect to be at the bottom of all the leaderboards by the time I get back home.

Comment

Woot! Got the second Wax On/Off achievement today. I just need the finish sequence achievement and the smile one.

Comment

That second achievement is a bastard to get. Haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X