PodCaust Episode 18: Send Army Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 18: Send Army Guys

Number 18 is now live. <a href="http://www.podcaust.com/pods/pc.e18.mp3">Rock until you drop and dance until your feet fall off!</a>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: PodCaust Episode 18: Send Army Guys

Fucking Crystal Light and Vodka? What, in fact, the fuck?

Comment

Oh I'm with you man. Cj is in his own little world when it comes to alcohol.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I think you guys should have the original amityville horror in your list.. at least maybe in a top 25. I saw that after I just moved into a shitty old house near the U and, maybe that added to it, but god damn, that movie scared the piss out of me.

Good show guys. I have some netflxing to do.

p.s. idea. Since a lot of people have netflix, you guys should direct link to movies within netflix if you can. I only really do the download thing, but half the movies don't seem to show up in their browse list. They say they have over 7k available for DL, but I swear only a hundred or so show up when you click browse view now. bastards. But yeah, catching up on my vintage flicks. Dude, watch six string samurai. It sucks awesomely.
        Turd Stick.... http://www.blainegarrett.com<br />Krapp's Last 'Cast.... http://www.krappslastcast.com

Comment

rock untill you drop! dance untill your feet fall off! ohh what a great song. If I was gonna dramaticly kill myself i would leave that song playing on a loop so everyone was like "what the fuck, he really did rock untill he dropped".
          You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Originally posted by blainegarrett
            I think you guys should have the original amityville horror in your list.. at least maybe in a top 25. I saw that after I just moved into a shitty old house near the U and, maybe that added to it, but god damn, that movie scared the piss out of me.

Good show guys. I have some netflxing to do.

p.s. idea. Since a lot of people have netflix, you guys should direct link to movies within netflix if you can. I only really do the download thing, but half the movies don't seem to show up in their browse list. They say they have over 7k available for DL, but I swear only a hundred or so show up when you click browse view now. bastards. But yeah, catching up on my vintage flicks. Dude, watch six string samurai. It sucks awesomely.
            Good Idea man. I'll see if I can do that tomorrow at work.

Comment

The thing that always bugged me about the roach motel kill in NIGHTMARE 3 was that there's NO WAY that much goop could come squirting out of that little roachgirl body.

Comment

That was pretty rediculous.

Comment

She was scared of bugs...that was the point of that scene...BTW loving this episode so far. Really hit your stride here. More to follow.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Great episode...I must re-watch Monster Squad, I'm sure I saw it as a kid, but I need a refresher badd.
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I still dig it.

Comment

Working...
                      X