Something happened to me...I have no desire to play my consoles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something happened to me...I have no desire to play my consoles

Maybe it's because there are no new games out. I'm sick of COD4. GTAIV can't hold my interest anymore. Or maybe it's because my drum set is busted. Or maybe it's because I have beaten every game I own, but I haven't had the desire to my play my 360 or PS3 for more than like 20 minutes in the last 2 weeks. Cut to me spending like 8 hours on gametap yesterday instead. Oh how I need this fall/winter to hit now. Fallout 3, Fable 2, Rock Band 2, Spore, etc. I'm going to be so broke.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I've talked to a few people who have been feeling the same way. When I was in NY, I took about a 2 week vacation from gaming. It was nice, I've been wanting to play but I haven't needed to play...I just started Bioshock so I hope that keeps me interested for a while...we'll see.

What's nice is that I have an assload of good movies to watch...this is a great way to keep me off the consoles.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Feeling a little bored myself. Good thing you told me about that gametap. I just hope more games will work with Vista.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Honestly I've been more motivated to go outside and play...back to playing baseball 3 days a week, back in the gym, back to eating healthier...

I weighed myself this morning, 249....I gotta get down to 210 before my birthday...wish me luck.

Comment

Good luck man. Lesley and I are in the same boat. My goal is to either get down to 170 or up to 210. All depends on where I wanna take it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Dude, I got a sweet hook up at this lab just up the coast from me...it's called BALCO. They'll get you to 210 in no time...

How tall are you by the way...you tower over nerdious and lesley...but they are on the lower end of the height chart...

Comment

I'm rocking at 6'1".

After our "fat weekend" I'm up to 196. I was down to 187 a few weeks ago (like 2 weeks prior to Seattle) but then got stressed and was busting my ass at work. But I'm in no hurry. I'm just gonna start up my running and weights routine again. Nice and slow.

Comment

5' 9" 136.5lbs. Skinny fucker.

Comment

Damn dude. Better not look like Mr. Bale...

Comment

wow...gives winehouse a run for her money

Comment

I'm not that bad.

Comment

You haven't seen The Machinist?

It's the flick Christian Bale made right before Batman Begins. It's a decent little flick, and he is fucking creepy in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          I'm not that bad.

Duh. I just like throwing that pic out at you skinny fuckers. You prolly are just like my buddy Roger. Can eat and drink whatever and never gains a pound. Bastards.

Comment

Take up knitting. Knit a Freddy sweater.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I have one already. It's neat. and full of holes. I really need to find it.

Comment

Working...
                              X