PixelJunk:Eden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PixelJunk:Eden

Pretty sweet little PSN only game. Have no clue as to what the hell I'm doing, but I had fun sorta doing it. Check out the demo if you get a chance. Pretty sweet visuals and some chill tunes. Will probably be picking this up this week.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

It sounds very cool. I'm going to grab Pixel Junk Monsters this week because its on the cheap. $4.99.
    "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

I loved that game. Have fun!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I had fun with it. I'll probably get it.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Yeah, I finally got into the demo last night and loved it. I still need to get the hang of jump distance and throwing myself off the silk. I hope the seeds you open during the level stay open if you catch a spirit and then go back to look for more. I don't know how you'd be able to open 50+ seeds in the time alotted. On the second garden I had a hard enough time just getting to a spirit in time.

Speaking of time limits, I hope there's an unlimited mode in the full game. I'd like to just float around and explore the levels, which are huge, without the pressure of a time limit.

Also, trophies!

Comment

goddammit. so i'm in the hotel with nothing to do so I figure I'd fire up some remote play Eden action but the hotel wireless requires a login. I don't think remote play will work.

i maek poast with PSP!

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I still need to get the hang of jump distance and throwing myself off the silk. I hope the seeds you open during the level stay open if you catch a spirit and then go back to look for more. I don't know how you'd be able to open 50+ seeds in the time alotted. On the second garden I had a hard enough time just getting to a spirit in time.
              Out of context, this is the geekiest thing I have seen since leaving Comic-Con. I highlighted the geekiest parts.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Haha. And the good ole' PSP. I'm loving that system. Just wish I had the "Fat" version so I could hack it properly.

Comment

Working...
                X