Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Payne

Color me impressed....

I was a huge fan of the games on the PC as I had so much fun diving and blowing shit up. And while I didn't expect much from a movie version (as it basically just rips off every cop/HK/revenge story ever), but that trailer looks like it may be a decent flick. And I do dig Mark Wahlberg.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Yes, loved the games... hopefuly the movie will be good, Walberg should be able to pull it off.... and was that Mila naked???
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Trailer was ok. Not sure about this. The games had some cool and quite freaky visuals at times.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Same here man, but honestly it looks like it could be a good B action flick.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I don't remember the dark angel/demon thing from the game though. Just the tripped out drug sequences/flashbacks. Freaky parts to play alone at night with the lights off. Yeah I'm a puss, so what?

Comment

The dead baby sequence....If they film that, I'll be laughing my ass off in the theater.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              The dead baby sequence....If they film that, I'll be laughing my ass off in the theater.
              Oh GOD!! I'm totally there if they include that. That stuff was fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                I don't remember the dark angel/demon thing from the game though. Just the tripped out drug sequences/flashbacks. Freaky parts to play alone at night with the lights off. Yeah I'm a puss, so what?
                I do the same shit! Baby sequence would be EPIC!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Looks good, I think they're trying to be toooo Frank Millerish...could be solid B Movie like Rob sed.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Looks good. The posters that were just released look awesome. Hopefully Marky Mark can pull this off.
                    "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

I'm getting....good vibrations....

Yeah, I went there....

Comment

Sweet... just got the two poster's This one is my fav
                        Last edited by ScooterLaBeef; 07-24-2008, 05:31 PM. Reason: photo add

Comment

Here some other movie photo's..... Walberg look's pretty cool!
                          http://www.movietome.com/infocus/sho...opic_id=598755

Comment

Did the games have the angel-things? I never got too far in the first game.
                            "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

See, that's where I'm at a loss. I beat both of the games, but don't remember those at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X