3d movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3d movies

apparently a lot of hollywood studios are pushing 3d... so much so that lucas is retooling star wars for 3d format. and it seems disney is also pushing the same format. is this really necessary? sure 3d is cool if a movie was made specifically for 3d but i hate the googles, they do nossing! actually they bug. a lot. don't think i'd want to watch EVERY "new" movie in 3d. what say you guys/gals?
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Dude, I'm all for this. Especially since Cameron has been inventing and perfecting alot of the tech. And apparently the scenes of Star Wars that were shown at ShoWest were fucking amazing. And with the new polarized glasses, it's not even a big deal. Unless you have a small head. Which I don't. But Nightmare Before Christmas was pretty fucking sweet in 3d. It was like they were animated them right in front of me. I say bring it on!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm kinda down with it as long as the glasses are comfortable...fuck the ill fitting glasses of yore.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

There are no glasses.... My brother seen Star Wars in the new 3d and it look's incredible. Cant wait for this shit
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

If this is true I cant wait, 3D with no glasses sounds sweet.
          Why So Serious?

Comment

super sweet with a bo staff on top

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
              There are no glasses.... My brother seen Star Wars in the new 3d and it look's incredible. Cant wait for this shit
              Is it like DLP with Blu-ray? I seen Pirates like that and it looked like the people were standing in front of me.
              Why So Serious?

Comment

Sorry, my mistake I just spoke to my bro and it is with glasse.... I misunderstood, the new glasses are clear polarized lenses so no more red and blue lenses. And I guess there are two types of 3D they are working on right now..... the real 3D will be played on a special screen made only for 3D and regular 2D will not be viewable on it.
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Ill still watch, Have you seen the new DLP tech with blu-ray?
                  Why So Serious?

Comment

Yeah, the polarized glasses are cool. I haven't used the red/blue ones in decades.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Lat time I used 3D glasses, I was about 8.
                      Why So Serious?

Comment

It was for Freddy man! And I think Revenge of the Nerds

Comment

Yeah, I think ur right.
                          Why So Serious?

Comment

Capt. EO fool!!!!!!!! I have a pair somewhere...also got some from Shrek 3D at Universal Studios

Comment

Yeah Freddy's Dead. I have that on dvd with the 3d glasses. Even for 15 minutes it makes my head hurt.

Comment

Working...
                              X