The Annual Ren Festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Annual Ren Festival

Is going to be awesome! Just got our tickets and cannot wait to go. Yes I'm a fucking dork, but goddammit hanging out with a bunch of knights and kings drinking beer and looking at people that shouldn't be wearing corsets is a blast. Props to Lesley for getting super cheap tickets. We're totally getting way more smashed this year than last. Can't wait!!!!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

http://www.renaissancefest.com/MRF/foodmenu.html

Seriously, check out that food list. Awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Good grief. Do they have a vomitorium so that can keep eating and eating and eating and eating................
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

It runs for a month? Crazy.

Comment

I wish. Seriously, the Emu Legs are fucking fantastic. AS are the chili/wildrice breadbowls. Oh man, I can't wait.

Comment

Yeah, we'll prolly go 2-3 times. It's a fucking blast and one of the biggest in the country.

Comment

We've got one too. Seems a bit smaller than yours.

http://www.renfestival.com/index.html

Comment

Have you ever been? I'm assuming yes. If not, go and get nice and hammered. It really is a fun time.

Comment

Never been. With your recommendation, I may have to check it out.

Comment

Warning, a Renaissance Festival outside of Minnesota may not be awesome as Rob makes ours sound. The MN Ren Festival is voted as the best in the country.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Noted. Thanks.

Comment

Dude, The Ren Fest is the shit... I have a buddy that goes every year, I only been once but it was all about dressing up like a warlock and getting shit faced!
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Watched some youtube video of last year's Ohio ren fest. Not too excited.

Comment

Yeah, I forgot to mention that ours kicks ass. But really, it's an excuse to get shit faced, eat a ton of awesome food, watch the glassblowers, and check out the Tortuga Brothers..

Comment

Found video of yours. Wow. Totally different league.

Comment

Working...
                              X