Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want one...And then the war can start...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want one...And then the war can start...

http://gizmodo.com/5027867/nerf-vulc...-now-available

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Wow, Nerf has come along way since I was a young'en
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

fucker! i was in the middle of posting a new thread about nerf guns... oh well:

want to plan an office nerd... oh i mean nerf, war but need help with the arsenal?

well worry no more cause nerdious is here to help!

let's start with something small... say the nerf n-strike maverick:

a great hell boy style revolver that retails at $7.99.

while you're at it, you might want to consider tactical light add on:

which also retails at $7.99.

and some ammo:

retail: $7.99.

are you one of those who like to camp and snipe? then check out the nerf n-strike recon cs-6:

comes with interchangeable parts, flip-up sight for aiming precision, and a dual-mode light beam with red-dot accuracy. retails at $19.99.

or are you a heavy and want to use something with a little more power. check out the nerf n-strike vulcan ebf-25 value pack:

bustin' guts at 3 darts per second on an ammo belt. comes with ammo box, folding tripod, 25-dart belt and 25 SONIC MICRO DARTS ammo and instructions. Value Pack includes additional ammo belt, 25 additional darts and shoulder strap for the price of $39.99.

if you decide to pick up the vulcan, you might want to consider more ammo for it:

40 pack of sonic darts for $13.99.

if you decide to wage some nerf war, make sure you youtube it and post it back here!
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

JEsus. That's some research. I miss my Nerf bow and arrow. We ended up putting thumbtacks on the ends of the arrows and shooting them at each other. Yeah, we were dumb kids...
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

what can i say? i'm thorough. my friends and i busted out a nerf gun war once at one of my friend's house (over 2k sq ft) at night. FUCKING AMAZING! it went on for over two hours.

Comment

I also used thumb tack's... damn where sick! Remember the glow in the dark nerf arrows. I had a lot of Nerf but nothing like the kids have now!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

I will be buying that shit...I have nerf wars with my kids...little fuckers always lose. BIG B RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I just picture you slamming your kids down and dominating over them with no regards to their safety or health. And it makes me laugh.

Comment

Fuckin a right...it's just like COD
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

this is the kind of nerf war i want to see...

Comment

and once you get those guns, you can paint them black and be hardcore.

from gizmodo:

Comment

I watched that just after you posted the nerf stuff, I wish I could have that kind of fun at work!

Comment

That video was rad.. Ya i wish i could have fun like that too at work.
                          I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                          Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                          Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                          She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Working...
                          X