X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Human

fucking sucks.

Seriously. WTF?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Link?
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Demo is up on Live. I played for 10 mins and hated it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

hahhaa. not surprised.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Well that sucks.

Comment

Fuck that man. This shit has been in development for like a decade at this point. No excuse for what I played last night. It may be good, but when I hate it within 10 mins not a good sign. Fucking Silicon Knights...GO MAKE A NEW ETERNAL DARKNESS...

Comment

Yeah, Eternal Darkness was sweet.

Comment

I played through the whole demo. It will be pretty fun as a budget title but licks my taint at full price.

Dyack needs to get off his high horse (seriously, listen to the 1up Yours podcaust from a couple weeks ago and your eyes will be rolling so fast you'll make yourself dizzy) and focus on making his game not suck.

Comment

I liked some aspects of it (camera angles, some ideas with combat) but it's trying to hard to be so many different things and fails at them all.

Comment

The playable mid-mission flashbacks were jarring and stupid. There wasn't even a logical flow to their placement or purpose.

Comment

I didn't even get that far honestly. I was turned off after like the 3rd battle. The reviews will have to be fucking stellar and say things like "You must play for at least an hour then it gets epic!" Like Mass Effect. I remember getting that and Rock Band the same day. I played Mass for like 20 mins and was disappointed. Then I went back, played the hell outta it, beat it and loved it. Maybe this one will surprise me. But for some reason I doubt it.

Comment

Even if it does end up being better than "just ok" I'm afraid Dyack's annoying and terrible ego will get in the way of the game. That's kind of unfortunate considering how awesome Eternal Darkness is.

Comment

Working...
                        X