promoting with GAX online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• promoting with GAX online

Hey I started trying to promote the podcaust with GAX... if any of you use it can you add me as a friend and join the podcaust group.

http://www.gaxonline.com/profile/cjfrompodcaustcom

A decent number of people are on the site and I got a few people to listen within the first 2 days with positive response to the show.
    You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Well Holy Shit. Cj is actually promoting. Good job guy! I'll have to make a profile there soon.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

ok I'm up on...how do I add you CJ?!?!?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

http://www.gaxonline.com/profile/RobfromPodcaust and I'm up on...word...

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Well Holy Shit. Cj is actually promoting. Good job guy! I'll have to make a profile there soon.
          CJ was also all over the boards while you were gone. It was like hanging out with the Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, or other mythical creature of your choosing.

Comment

I saw that. He's all grown up...

*sniff*

Comment

Working...
            X