In downtown Seattle tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In downtown Seattle tomorrow!

For reals, taking the bus down there to hang out all day. Ma's are going to Eddie Izzard tomorrow night at like 8, so we'll be down at the market and prolly mosey up on to GameWorks tomorrow night. If so inclined, shoot me a txt message (as I hate the fucking phone and I can never hear anything) at 763-218-7781 if you wanna meet up. Should be down there for atleast a few hours, I think we are heading into town around 1-2 and leaving about 10-11 or so. GameWorks is calling my fucking name....Word....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Eat a pound of salt water taffy from Pike Place Market for me.

Comment

For sure. Yumm...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'm totally spending a shit load of money at the comic shop down in the market. It's my fucking weakness here. And I don't know why. As seen in my totally wrong assessment of Image Comics.

Comment

Have fun brother, we await your Cali arrival...someday.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

gameworks... have never step foot in there. ahahahahaha. awesome. fuck i KNEW i should have picked up tickets for izzard... totally forgot about him being up here.

golden age is so damn expensive and their selection of board games is rather lacking. pisses me off.

i'll text when i get back into seattle today. should be around 4. i can meet you at gameworks since the bus tunnel drops off right near there.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I think I've been to that comic shop. Is it jam-packed with shit everywhere? It's been ages since I've been to Seattle but I remember that place. I wanted my parents to take out a loan so I could buy everything I wanted.

Comment

Working...
              X