Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes

Returns September 22nd!

And if you cant wait until then the Heroes: Going Postal, the mini web series will begin Monday July 14th.

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Ugh. I know I'll start watching once it comes back to tv, but it has to either kick some serious ass fast, or I'm done.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Or just be like me and never watch any TV!
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Fuck this show. Fuck this show in the ass with a big rubber dick. It's awful.

Comment

Honestly, I'll watch every episode of the new season. I don't have Comedy Central and it's the next best thing. This show could have been awesome (go find the original pilot episode, it's fucking epic and I showed it to everyone I could) then within 5 episodes it just went down the fucking tubes. I have arguments with my buddy Crafto about it, as he loves it, and to each his own. Even if "his own" is a fucking pointless piece of shit for mouthbreathers. Fuck this show.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

/sigh. i loved the first season. but the second was bad and the trailer for the webisodes looked so horrible. and from what i've been reading, the plot is just going to get worse. /sigh.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Yes, yes... I know.... like Ari, I will watch the first couple to see where it's going otherwise?
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Heroes is one of the best shows in a long time.
                Why So Serious?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickass View Post
                  Heroes is one of the best shows in a long time.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Don't crush his hopes and dreams.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

1st season I would almost agree, after that it's getting a little sloppy... I just keep watching to see if it will change. If they don't improve this season it will fail miserably.

Oh yes... I watched the internet mini-series the first two episode and it SUCKED BALLS..... don't waist your time if you where thinking about it.

Comment

I've been wanting to use that pic again for a long time. I'm glad I could use it today. But honestly, Heroes "could have been" one of the best shows in a long time. But they fucked it up mid way through season 1. Then they really fucked it up with season 2. And now it's looking more and more like they know this and want to get people hyped.

"hmms, the nerds hate us but middle America loves us. What can we do to get the nerd goodwill back?"

"I know, we'll call season 3: Villains! And have the cheerleader go evil! And give Hiro an archenemy! And pretend like we had everything planned all along!"

"Yeah, that's the ticket!"

Seriously, the best part of season 2 was Adam. And they misused him horrendously.

Comment

Oh and if you want some examples of "Best shows in a long time" : Dexter, Breaking Bad, Weeds, Lost, BSG, The 4400 (and while it's as cheesy as Heroes, it's way cooler once you get to the 2nd season and keeps ramping up the awesomeness. Plus it has fucking Jeffrey Combs in it!). Shall I keep going?

Comment

And the 4400 has "superheroes" in it as well. And it's way better than Heroes ever was.

Comment

I agree with your pick's Rob but 4400??? Sorry I have to ask, is this on Sci-Fi?

Comment

Working...
                              X