civilization revolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• civilization revolutions

anyone picking this up for the 360? i really enjoyed the demo and i've always been a civ fan so i'm thinking about picking it up... although i would like it for the ds as well... i think i might just do both!

from the wiki:

Civilization Revolution will feature some robust multiplayer options. Including match making and ranked games for up to four players (in a free for all, 1 on 1, and 2 on 2 team battle modes), as well as leaderboards and support for voice and video chat.

For the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions, each week a new Firaxis created scenario will become available to players for download. Players compete to earn the best Civilization Revolution leaderboard score for that scenario during that week.

i don't know about you guys, but this is rather exciting!
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

I really liked the demo, and will more than likely pick it up.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
      I really liked the demo, and will more than likely pick it up.
      sweet. we can play strip civ. every time you lose a city, you have to strip! although, i'm sure you'll just be in your boxers, as always, when you play...

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        sweet. we can play strip civ. every time you lose a city, you have to strip! although, i'm sure you'll just be in your boxers, as always, when you play...
        Playing COD with Ari will never be the same.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Everytime I die in CoD4, I remove clothing. Most nights I end up butt-ass naked.

Comment

When I play nekkid, I play more betters...I think I might pick up Civilization.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I haven't even played the demo yet... is it still available? Seen the trailer last night, looked sweet.
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                I haven't even played the demo yet... is it still available? Seen the trailer last night, looked sweet.
                demo is still available. if you're a hard-core civ fan, you might not like it cause the gameplay is much faster and tailored more for console gamers. i liked it though.

Comment

I think that will make me like it more betters...I hate slow shit. The ADHD kicks in.

Comment

if you're into city simulation games without all the micromanaging, you'll like civilization revolutions.

Comment

I will likes den...I will download trial tonight

Comment

So what's the consensus on this game? I played the demo for a few minutes last night and it seemed really dense (at least for a stripped down console version that is, and I'm sure the beer didn't help) but I was having fun. Anyone have this yet? Should I buy it? Is it 4 player online? Can I ask more questions?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It is 4 player online, and Nerdious has it. I want it, but gotta save the monies for the Con.

Comment

I hope your going to have a Podcaust t-shirt for the con. You must get as many pictures taken with the famous as possible while wearing it.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

The shirt may not happen so much this year, as we were unable to get one made in time.

Comment

Working...
                              X