Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don’t Get Chumpatized and go get a gnarly piece of poon tang!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don’t Get Chumpatized and go get a gnarly piece of poon tang!

Mr. Awesome is back!

I fucking loved Roy in King of Kong. Dude cracked me up. This interview is pretty awesome actually...

Well these guys are the most unbelievable assholes. You think the King of Kong was bullshit, you ain’t seen nothing yet. Bill Mitchell claimed they used hidden cameras and all this bullshit and blablabla…that they didn’t show the truth, but come on, it’s obvious what (Twin Galaxies) is doing. They caught them with their pants down, they exposed them for the assholes that they are and the truth is even 3 times to 10 times worse than the film shows. They didn’t show all the other ridiculous stuff that they do, it’s unbelievable and it’s off the map. I mean, that movie actually does show the good side of Twin Galaxies and Bill Mitchell.
    It’s tough to take anybody seriously with that haircut. He looks like a bear cage janitor.
    Haha, a bear cage janitor at the zoo.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Come on Chumps! Get yourself a gnarly piece of poontang!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
    X