Saints Row 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints Row 2

I never played the first one, but after watching these video's i think I might pick up the 2nd one

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/8...w2_041608.html

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/8...er_060408.html
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

I have more fun with these games than GTA. Yep. I said it. They are juvenile as fuck, the humor falls flat alot of the times, but way more fun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Is the ending of GTA IV worth finishing the game for? No spoilers, please. I haven't finished it because it reminded me of the last few games, story wise.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        Is the ending of GTA IV worth finishing the game for? No spoilers, please. I haven't finished it because it reminded me of the last few games, story wise.
        i thought it was.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

That's like a first. I heard the game gets shitty in the last act. I have no incentive to go any further than I'm at now. Haven't played the game in two weeks.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

People seem to keep raving about the story, and how the game is a masterpiece. Nothing has struck me as terribly original or mindblowing so far. I think I'm close, so I guess I'll finish it. Then trade it in for something else.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

The game's story is not a masterpiece at all. It's like all of the other games in the series. It's excuted well, but nothing new.

Comment

I thought GTA story was great, far better than any other's and there are different ending scenarios. I played the demo for the first Saints Row and laughed..... cheesy rip off of GTA.
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

But GTA4 ripped off all of the positives that Saints brought to the table. The aiming, the maps/checkpoints, the save system. Saint's is a fucking blast. Go rent that shit and play some insurance missions. Fantastic.

GTA story > Saints

Saints fun > GTA fun

Comment

I guess everyone rip's off of every one now a day's, I'll give SR2 a go when that demo comes out.
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

All I know is that I beat Saint's and I have no desire to beat GTA at the moment.

Comment

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/33382.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/33384.html

Did GTA have The Busey? No. They did not.

Comment

And thats now what Busey has resorted too, poor drunk.

Comment

Poor nothing. The Busey is still relevent dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                              I was disappointed with GTA IV. It was a good game some of the time, but I didn't think the story was great and I got bored/tired of the game really quickly. I think the reviews overrated the game. I beat the game about a week after it came out, but I haven't gone back to play it since then. I played multiplayer as well, but that got boring too and I went back to COD4. I suppose if you are close to the end, you might want to finish it, but I don't think you really have to, especially if you aren't really into the story already.

Never played Saint's Row, but I'll probably give the sequel it a try, especially if they make a demo.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                              X