Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don King's Prizefighter

The demo is up....

And it fucking sucks hard fucking core. Fight Night 4 this is not. The punches are weak, the handling sucks, wow. This game straight blows. And I'm now disappointed.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

That's too bad. Another competitor would probably benefit Fight Night Round 4. Fight Night Round 3 is great. Round 4 better not fuck anything up.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

seriously...at this point it's going to be FN4 vs. Facebreaker. And from what I've seen of Facebreaker, it's not even close.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Fight Night all the way.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

So I should just wait for Fight Night Round 4, huh? I really want a boxing game. Facebreaker looks like a shit turd then? And when does round 4 come out! I need answers and I'm much to busy* to look 'em up!

*Lazy
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I busted out FNR3 the other night and played for a while...the online sucks. I'll definitely pick round 4...
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
            X