Need More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need More

Ok, so I think we can *hopefully* all agree that maybe we need to get more people up on the forums and more people listening to the Podcaust... eh?

Who is willing to help out??

I've got an idea, but I need help!
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Well..... what's your idea???
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

sheesh, ms. lesley. teasing us with your nondescript post of "ideas"... gosh!
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

We are getting a bit redundant and stale with our schtick. So, what are your thoughts kinda/sorta/not/soon-to-be-Mrs Hughes?

And, no, I think a Podcaust Hunk Calender is not a good idea...........or is it?

PS just don't let Ari create it. It would be nothing but Rob and CJ in less than hetero positions, and all of the ladies involved or involved with members of the boards in a Penthouse style romp.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Podcaust Street Team Unite!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post

And, no, I think a Podcaust Hunk Calender is not a good idea...........or is it?
            O, really... well, never mind then.

Haha, no, I was thinking if you want and are able, spread the word by 'advertising' if you will. For example, when we were at the book store the other day, I wrote down podcaust.com and forums.podcaust.com in a piece paper and labeled it 'please check this out'. I put it in a Dungeons and Dragons book, considering most people buying that would be in the target group. I'm also bugging Rob about making fliers to have at the comic book store here. I was just thinking that if everyone did something little - more people would check it out. But it was just an idea.

And I had also been drinking more when I was posting about it the first time... so maybe it was a better thought under the influence?....
            Last edited by Lesley; 06-25-2008, 10:08 PM.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
              O, really... well, never mind then.

For example, when we were at the book store the other day, I wrote down podcaust.com and forums.podcaust.com in a piece paper and labeled it 'please check this out'. I put it in a Dungeons and Dragons book, considering most people buying that would be in the target group.
              oh, so you want an influx of pretentious nerds that play d&d. got it.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Well I know a few taggers, I'll get them to plaster that shit all over town! I spread the word around to allot of my friend's most are either too stoned to remember and others are just complete gear heads. I think Ari, Sarah, and Corey need to wear Podcaust shirts for ComiCon!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I needs me some shirts!

So, Rob and Cj, when can you guys send me some photo's for the calendar? I need bearskin rugs, loinclothes, and huge mugs of beer.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                    Well I know a few taggers, I'll get them to plaster that shit all over town! I spread the word around to allot of my friend's most are either too stoned to remember and others are just complete gear heads. I think Ari, Sarah, and Corey need to wear Podcaust shirts for ComiCon!
                    That would be awesome! Rob is working on the tshirt idea...

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                      oh, so you want an influx of pretentious nerds that play d&d. got it.
                      Well, and influx of nerds (pretentious or not) that play d&d (and COD and other video games, and that sort of thing).

Comment

I'm hoping to have a tshirt or two made this weekend for Ari and/or Sarah. What sizes should I do?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also, these will be very DIY style. So no fanciness here. Straight guerrilla marketing for the win.

Comment

Large for both of us should work fine. And for god's sake, no athletic fit!
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Aye Aye Captain

Comment

Working...
                              X