Gay bashing = No Goodski here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay bashing = No Goodski here

Let's try to cool it on the "fag/gay/homo" putdowns if possible...My ma is gay....And while I'm guilty of calling something "gay" occasionally, there are so many better ways to get your point across. KTHXBAI.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Sorry, it's a bad habit.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Hey now, talking gay is all in fun... my uncle was also gay and I have many friends who are gay. I live in Cali so this shit is normal way of life just in case anyone thinks I'm anti gay or something.
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

totally not a gay basher. all for equal rights for all races and sexuality. i just happen to make homosexual remarks. usually to ari. he likes it in the butt sometimes. and by sometimes, i mean all the time.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

He just doesn't want the forums to sound like a night on X-Box live.

And if you can't find a proper insult, make one up. Corn Schwabble Whore Banger always works.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I got nothing against 'mos. I work with two...Ari and Scott it's okay to come out now.

**sorry I couldn't resist**

Comment

And that's fine. I just hate the "You're a fag!" putdowns. And with those pictures of Ari floating around, your remarks make sense.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                He just doesn't want the forums to sound like a night on X-Box live.
                EXACTLY. I don't want new people to come on here and think everyone is fucking 12 years old and are morons, cause we're not. Leave that shit to the x-box live bastards.

Comment

I agree, my wife yells at me all the time about the f word. It makes one sound ignorant more than anything else...now, lets all hug it out bitches.

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Speaking of gay issues: anyone see 30 Days last night? A religious nutjob, who doesn't believe gay couples should adopt had to live with a male gay couple and their 4 or 5 adoptive children for a month. And she still couldn't change her way of thinking, saying shit like that God doesn't condone it, so how can she and that children need a mother and father to be raised right.

I wanted to kill her to death. Seriously, it goes to show just how badly religious morons are holding back the human race.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                        I agree, my wife yells at me all the time about the f word. It makes one sound ignorant more than anything else...not lets all hug it out bitches.
                        Dude..... never mind! I love you, thanks for being a friend
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

I don't even want to get started on that.

Comment

I don't know if it's religion that makes the person a moron. It's more the person, if you are ignorant/uneducated you will believe anything and interpret things incorrectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              Speaking of gay issues: anyone see 30 Days last night? A religious nutjob, who doesn't believe gay couples should adopt had to live with a male gay couple and their 4 or 5 adoptive children for a month. And she still couldn't change her way of thinking, saying shit like that God doesn't condone it, so how can she and that children need a mother and father to be raised right.

I wanted to kill her to death. Seriously, it goes to show just how badly religious morons are holding back the human race.
                              Don't speak anymore... I'm two episodes behind, I got held up because Nicole didn't want to watch the last episode involving hunting.... she would cry

Comment

Working...
                              X