The BK Crown Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BK Crown Card

I fucking want one. Now that's a fucking perk!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

shit yes!
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Fuck man, that's dope as hell. AS much as I rail against fast food, I fucking love double bacon cheeseburgers from there. And the Whopper. I just don't eat there that often anymore. Like maybe once a month.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

oh that hugh laurie sure is coy. that would be an awesome thing to have even if i didn't like bk. i used to go there only for the meat'normous omelet sandwich.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I need one of these for wienerschnitzel!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Weinerschnitzel is teh best!!! I am working on getting one of these...I'll keep all abreast.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Ahhh shit, Bryan and his connects!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

It's funny that they gave a card to RDJ, since he said their burgers were so awful that they caused him to quit the smack.

It's probably one of the worst fast-food sandwiches in existence but I love the Tendercrisp sandwich like a family member.

Comment

Working...
                X