Wipeout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wipeout

We're watching this right now, and while it's no where near as awesome as MXC, I still love watching people wiping the fuck out. And at least it give John Henson a job again.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

So I <3 the Sweeper. Awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yes, I'm watching it and I was just saying how the Japanese will now have there own MXC to poke fun of the US.... stupid lady that got knocked out and then jumped in the water or the stupid rainbow belt ninja man!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Holy Shit, the last obstacles are like Donkey Kong! Awesome!

Comment

I totally forgot about this. And it's got John Henson? Awesome!
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

It's gonna take Blair, Joel, and Judy to pull that thing up! Fantastic!!!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

This show is awesome. hhaha

Comment

Is it worth recording? Will I laugh?
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

If you like MXC you will like this!

Comment

I'm in...Ari set up the DVR to record...
                    "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                    "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

hmmmmms...I'll give it a whirl.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

The commentary is hilarious!

Comment

Wow... tonights episode was great! That little Alaskan chick was on tweak and she needs to get laid!

Comment

The best of award show tonight.... funny ass shit so far!!!!!

Comment

I've seen 3 or 4 episodes now. It's dumb as fuck, but funny as shit all at the same time. I love when they show the host girl out on the field laughing at the contestants.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                              X