Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 31: Midget Strike Team GO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Fuck the synopsis sounds epic!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Where's the risk in that? Pussy.

Comment

Hey man, cut me some slack! I was 12 for fuck's sake!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

At 12 I was adjusting the jets in my parent jacuzzi
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

No Prisoner or Claudius? For shame. Get on it!
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Will do.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And put Ceej in the Clockwork Orange chair and force him to watch Freaked and BSG. It'll be the most humane form of torture ever.

This fucking thing wizzed by guys. Fastest 142 minutes in my podcast-listening opinion. Good on you, sirs. Now that Rob has hyped the hit out of MGS4, I may have to throw the cash down to get my glorified blu-ray player.
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-23-2008, 02:05 PM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                  And put Ceej in the Clockwork Orange chair and force him to watch Freaked and BSG. It'll be the most humane form of torture ever.

This fucking thing wizzed by guys. Fastest 142 minutes in my podcast-listening opinion. Good on you, sirs. Now that Rob has hyped the hit out of MGS4, I may have to throw the cash down to get my glorified blu-ray player.

Oh I've been trying in regards to the BSG thing. He didn't like it because: "I don't like military MER MERRMER MER". But the kid will watch every episode of fucking Naruto. Go figure.

Thanks for the time compliment! Haha, we just start talking and it ends organically. They keep getting longer to the point where Cj brought up the fact that people can't have some of these episodes on an Audio CD due to time constraints..

And dude, if you were at all interested in any MGS game, MGS4 will blow your mind. Make sure you have time to play and watch the cutscenes because there are some long ass ones in there. It's totally worth it though.

Comment

This one doesn't show up in iTunes, FYI. I am making with download from main site.

Comment

hmmms....I'll look into it... thanks!

Comment

ok I just re-uploaded our xml file and it's showing up in my itunes. Can you double check grave? I want to see if there is an issue or not. thanks!

Comment

I need people to check their iTunes! Let me know if 31 shows up or not. thanks!

Comment

Still not there for me...

Comment

That's so weird. It's showing up on both of our iTunes list. Hmmms.

Comment

Working...
                              X